• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was one of the first LIKES a few months ago!!! Curt we really had a great time in November and your service is top notch! Looking forward to February! I have shared on FB several times but now I

Yep, that's my SIL TurkeyPants... aka Nicole! Hoping this means they'll join us for Halloween this year. :) She's on a cruise for work right now, but I know she'll be thrilled to hear when she gets b

:jumpforjoy Looks like we will be able to go this year after all! Thank you so much! We are so looking forward to it!

Only 2 more Likes and somebody's name will be chosen for the cookie Bouquet! Shouldn't be long before we hit 500 and then somebody will win the 3 night stay at Fort Wilderness which includes the pop up rental and site cost! Got to Facebook and LIKE FortCamperRental.com facebook page to enter. Terrific odds!

I was one of the first LIKES a few months ago!!! Curt we really had a great time in November and your service is top notch! Looking forward to February! I have shared on FB several times but now I feel like I am letting the secret of the Fort out of the bag. If we turn too many people into Fort Lovers it will be that much harder to get reservations.

I was one of the first LIKES a few months ago!!! Curt we really had a great time in November and your service is top notch! Looking forward to February! I have shared on FB several times but now I feel like I am letting the secret of the Fort out of the bag. If we turn too many people into Fort Lovers it will be that much harder to get reservations.

Shhhh...you'll make Disney raise the prices again :rofl2:

Thanks for the kind words. :bighug:

• 2 weeks later...

With all the new Fiends lately, I wanted to give an update on this. Only 100 more LIKES needed of our Facebook site. It only took about 2 weeks to get over 300 of them. The first 500 people who like the page will be entered to win a 3 night stay at Fort Wilderness which includes the site cost and rental of one of our pop ups that sleep up to 8! As soon as we hit 500 we will draw the lucky winner! Don't be number 501. I want to make somebody happy! We've already had the cookie winner. You could be next!

A special Thanks to all those who have Liked us and have been sharing this.