Spankalishish 40!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So later that night after a few of these: Cindy (fortpartyof4) shows up with these: I had a tear in my eye after that! I got beer!!!!!! We ended the night with some looping and I saw the 2000 first

Backstory: Stef told me about her Jan trip to celebrate Jordan's return home from AStan. When I found out what dates she was considering, I asked if she minded company. She said no, so off to convin

Going to quickly finish this one up: I didn't take to many pics. Between Stef and Jason's reports I figure they will have it covered. And mine will be quick because I don't want to steal their thund

How did I know this report would be a "wham bam, thank you maam?"

Next time, try not to be so wordy.

I'm going to try and at least get mine started today to help explain some of the regurgitation you spewed.

Work is complete madness (Ya know, those new years resolutions that last for a couple weeks ^-^ ) And I had a mountain of laundry and mail!

Our pleasure on the coffee, food, cart and hot young men at your site.......that's what friends are for!

Sung in my best Dionne Warwick voice.

Saw that tractor too. I wondered if someone was gonna try and drive it around the fort! How did they get in with that? Now that I see your zoomed shot of it, it looks like a restored antique, maybe they do shows or something.

Maybe I missed it, but where does the spank part of this TR come in?

Tony took a close look at that Tractor and says it looked like it was modified for racing. Large air intake and all. Or for show.

Birthday spankings!!!!

No prob about bfast. Glad you enjoyed!

Birthdays involve spankings!

:bellringer: winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I hate I missed this trip! I know it would have been some serious fun! I'm glad you got to meet Mama and Edward and some new/old Fiends, smoke cigars, drink Margaritas & beer and have an awesome birthday!

Missed not meeting you Rita! :heart:

Looks like you had an awesome time!

awesome barely describes it. One of the most relaxing and happy trips in a while. Not going to parks allowed us not to rush around. Me likes Fort only trips.

Nicely done!

You did another great job on this TR- I like your style!

TCD

THANKS!!!

Got a question for you though, what used to dock over there by the point? Looks like an old dock there.

Miss a few hours and look what missed!

:batman:

Very cool TR! I am shocked though! All that beer...and not a single text!

Wish we could've come up to say hello. We still haven't finished unpacking from NYE.

Happy Birthday!

MD, TRUST me, I went back to some of my texts on my birthday night. BE VERY HAPPY you didn't receive any. VERY HAPPY.

I extra-special love this TR, as I am planning to celebrate my 50th at WWW next month. Sounds like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing!

Early Happy Bday!

Exactly, and I'd like it to last as long as possible. :))

Fuddy Duddy! Humph, what kinda GRITS are ya? :clint: :heartsmiley: :rofl2:

How did I know this report would be a "wham bam, thank you maam?"

Next time, try not to be so wordy.

I'm going to try and at least get mine started today to help explain some of the regurgitation you spewed.

Work is complete madness (Ya know, those new years resolutions that last for a couple weeks ^-^ ) And I had a mountain of laundry and mail!

Our pleasure on the coffee, food, cart and hot young men at your site.......that's what friends are for!

Sung in my best Dionne Warwick voice.

Waiting for you to TRY to explain that regurgitation. REALLY! :clint:

I'm not stumped yet.

Just another mystery on my list of things to figure out.

Like why is that dam fence there?

TCD

Well?

That tractor looks like a pulling tractor, they are having tractor pulls at Florida Flywheelers this week. Will look around and see if it is here. Tom

Tom, keep me informed. That would make sense.

Fun, but short trip report. I will read the other to find out what was missing. Happy Birthday.

nothing was missing, except I didn't take any pics. Had the camera with me the entire time, but just didn't. And I'm sure Stef and Jason will cover it in a more "appropriate" manner. IF Jason ever gets his TR started!

Well?

Tom, keep me informed. That would make sense.

nothing was missing, except I didn't take any pics. Had the camera with me the entire time, but just didn't. And I'm sure Stef and Jason will cover it in a more "appropriate" manner. IF Jason ever gets his TR started!

Sorry for the delay. I ended up working like crazy when I got home. I just finished uploading my pictures and just have to upload some video and I will hopefully be starting it today....before i go back in to work an overnight tonight. I think i need a vacation after this week. Lets go back.

Genia, I don't know how I missed this report until now. Well done!

I have to comment on one photo that got my heart a-thumpin'.

That is one gorgeous, incredible Farmall H there! The H was an awesome tractor, mostly built in the 1940's or early 50's. We had a Farmall A on my Dad's farm that I spent hundreds of hours on as a kid cultivating crops. The H was primarily a general purpose plowing and cultivating machine, not quite as specialized as the A was. (We had another International tractor very similar to the H, but not branded a Farmall.) In any case, someone at the Fort has himself a nice toy there.

Ok, sorry for the tangent. Loved the report!

Genia, I don't know how I missed this report until now. Well done!

I have to comment on one photo that got my heart a-thumpin'.

That is one gorgeous, incredible Farmall H there! The H was an awesome tractor, mostly built in the 1940's or early 50's. We had a Farmall A on my Dad's farm that I spent hundreds of hours on as a kid cultivating crops. The H was primarily a general purpose plowing and cultivating machine, not quite as specialized as the A was. (We had another International tractor very similar to the H, but not branded a Farmall.) In any case, someone at the Fort has himself a nice toy there.

Ok, sorry for the tangent. Loved the report!

You aren't the only one who noticed that. I saw it in the overflow lot the day I left and noticed Farmall right away, then how nice it had been restored. I'm sure I don't know nearly as much as you do but my rural roots definitely made me pay attention!

G - I saw that beer again in the Winn Dixie near my house - I had bought yours at a liquor store near the Fort - but tonight I noticed it says "Crack open a skull". Geesh! I was in a rush that afternoon, I swear I am not some psycho!!