Bubbles and the fam do AoA and The Fort

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fishing was great and I normally don't have the longest attention span but I was never bored. I think part of it was watching Adam have such a blast. Between playing with the bait and catching fish he was the happiest boy ever.

All the fish was catch and release except the one the guide wanted to keep. I want to say it was a crappie?

I will eventually finish the report! I have to go back and see where I even left off.

Alrighty, lunch time! we had made ADR's for lunch but when we got there I realized they weren't needed. There was about 2 other families there. Adam started to play with the Lincoln logs but we got called so quickly he didn't get to play much. The last time we ate at WCC it was 2 years ago and there was no funny stuff going on. So my family didn't realize anything should be going on. Our waitress was totally into it, and had this super squeaky voice, my dad made some reference about Miss Kitty, but I didn't get it. I should probably google that. Our waitress made some sort of joke about the table being made of nuts, I don't know why she did but that put poor Adam into a panic. He knows he's allergic to peanuts/ tree nuts and he can't touch them. I honestly thought that was going to be the end of lunch because there was almost no talking him off the ledge about that. I still don't know why she said that, she knew he had allergies. I guess she was trying to be funny but joking about something like that isn't cool. Thankfuller we were distracted by this.

598987_10152205927320456_1728820454_n.jpg

Adam loved this! and the timing was perfect because I really thought the whole nut joke was going to cancel lunch.

and of course we needed ketchup!

523400_10152205927480456_1732895516_n.jpg

Some how I have no food pic :(

After lunch we went to DTD. It was a Saturday and about 1 pm. Dumbest move ever. The parking lot was a zoo, we had to park far away, Mimi was hobbling, etc. I didn't realize what a zoo the Lego Store would be. It was awful, $20 later we made it out alive and we all vowed never to come to DTD on a Saturday again.

Great pictures all but the one of your husband listening to the fish tale, you need to remind him he was on vacation and should wear a different hat, I try to see as little brown as I can when I'm on vacation but it is hard.

Great pictures all but the one of your husband listening to the fish tale, you need to remind him he was on vacation and should wear a different hat, I try to see as little brown as I can when I'm on vacation but it is hard.

I'm pretty sure that was my fault. I grabbed that instead of his normal Cabela's hat. Lol

I'm pretty sure that was my fault. I grabbed that instead of his normal Cabela's hat. Lol

Ok I can let that one slide but no brown at Gettysburg, but I will answer his questions about feeders.