Joffrey's Coffee to replace Nescafé in Disney Parks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bobby told me at my blizzard party last night that Disney will soon be announcing that the official beer of Walt Disney World will be (insert drumroll here). IRON CITY BEER. All beer kiosks throughou

Here is the very first photo published anywhere that I have seen of one of the new Joffrey's machines in action.   This photo was taken at the Art of Animation food court on June 8, 2013:     First P

NEWSFLASH #1:   Joffrey's has arrived at the Wilderness Lodge.  Here are their gleaming new machines:     They serve both decaf and regular:       There are brand new soda machines here too.  So far

Two are operating and the third one, at DTD, will open in the Spring.

I guess they can build only one at a time. Must be a Union thing.

No, I think Dave got it right: the business model apparently calls for there to be a ratio of ten baristas for each customer. It takes a while to hire and train them. I guess they need to build up their endurance too, so they are ready and able to stand around for their entire shifts with nothing to do.

And then there's all the pre-cooked bakery items. Those have to be prepared and stocked. I think they try to get that done so there's a one year supply on hand when each store opens.

TCD

The announcement didn't say Starbucks stores, it says Starbuck's locations, some of which are stores and one, the MSB, just serves Starbucks products, and is just a SB location.

If you go to the Starbucks store locator website, the one on Main St. USA does not pop up as a store, but the one at Epcot, and I'm assuming the one at DTD, do pop up as stores.

The bottom line is that the MSB serves SB products, and is not classified as a SB store, but the others are SB stores.