• 2 weeks later...

A word of caution the red chip and dale mugs and the green Mickey insulated mug do not hold up all that well. The red mugs detail will melt in the washer so hand wash it. The paint on the green one will chip a little as it is used. No big deal but if you want your stuff to look new then extra care is needed.

Unlike the I love NY mug I bought in Laguardia for $5 bucks 10 years ago that looks brand new. Go figure. Those New Yorkers are tough....

GDF-

I took these photos yesterday, February 24th. I think I got a shot of all the Fort merchandise in the Meadow TP.

I did not see any Tervis Tumblers:

TCD

Darn, looks like the same stuff they had the last time we stayed there. I still hope they get Fort Tervis Tumblers. I love my Old Key West one, but a FW one would be the best!

The travel mugs they have now are nice but as noted, they don't wear particularly well.

Brian put my original one in the dishwasher without thinking... yeah bad idea. Most of the gold metallic is peeling off.

I bought Brian one a couple of weeks ago and reminded him "no dishwasher" - we'll see how this one holds up.

They also don't fit in your standard cup holders.

But they do keep coffee pretty hot for being plastic lined, and the covers are the best to drink from of all the travel mugs in my cupboard.

The travel mugs they have now are nice but as noted, they don't wear particularly well.

Brian put my original one in the dishwasher without thinking... yeah bad idea. Most of the gold metallic is peeling off.

I bought Brian one a couple of weeks ago and reminded him "no dishwasher" - we'll see how this one holds up.

They also don't fit in your standard cup holders.

But they do keep coffee pretty hot for being plastic lined, and the covers are the best to drink from of all the travel mugs in my cupboard.

I agree, I love drinking out the mug. It does not fit well in my cupholder but is good enough. The lid controls the liquid well and it does stay hot for a lot longer than you would think.

• 2 years later...

I have the orange water bottle from Christmas 2013.  I use it at work for drink water.  One of those things that "gets me through the day".

I was hoping they'd have a new one by the time I get there in June.

Also, I really want that license plate frame.  Getting that in June for sure.