Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

I'll throw in my pood forn pics from Friday...

Trails End breakfast

8492828792_ba092e2de6_c.jpg

8491731583_34d5d1e5a4_c.jpg

somehow I managed to actually eat all that in between laughing my head off!

HS Margarita...

8491749465_7b1468ae73_c.jpg

And while it was very rainy the night before, and pretty gray when we first set out Friday morning, by the time we were through breakfast, it was starting to clear up nicely...

8491733971_fc0fc7f1c5_c.jpg

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

Why should those few days be any different? :yaya-sisters-smiley:

:rofl2: Sounds like she is perfect WWW material.

Yeah... So I give Nicki Spec's number.

But he's never responding. Of course I send him a rather snippy text,

"When my friends are asking about your private parts, kindly respond to them in a polite manner."

Of course then he tells me he's not getting a text.

Uh oh, Nicki let me see that number....

Of course then my fear is that numberis included in the block of numbers he registered for employee cell phones. Ooohhhh no. Somebody back home has just been asked if I bedazzled him lately.

Well have mercy! That really clears up a lot. :lmao1:

Note to self: Never give a fiend woman H's cell #. :)) at least not Shardaaaayyy.

:rofl2: Sounds like she is perfect WWW material.

Well have mercy! That really clears up a lot. :lmao1:

Note to self: Never give a fiend woman H's cell #. :)) at least not Shardaaaayyy.

Okay, to be fair… I would have never dreamed "LETS TEXT STRANGE MEN!" on my own.

Especially strange men I've never met, and whose wife will be arriving shortly.

That was all Nicki.

And Mo.

And in a way, Carol.

:)

But now that I know how the WWW rolls, chances are H would never be safe. :bugeyes:

Okay, to be fair… I would have never dreamed "LETS TEXT STRANGE MEN!" on my own.

Especially strange men I've never met, and whose wife will be arriving shortly.

That was all Nicki.

And Mo.

And in a way, Carol.

:)

But now that I know how the WWW rolls, chances are H would never be safe. :bugeyes:

Sure. Whatever. I think maybe TJ should read yours first :rofl2:

Sorry folks, I'm still zombied. Slept hard last night, did about 3 days worth of work today, and have about 4 days worth of work to do tomorrow.

I did have a nice evening though, my son and future DIL came over and we talked wedding stuff

Up to you. My photos are uploading to photo bucket as we speak. It seems to be going very very slowly.

I was trying to be nice and wait till other caught up. I couldnt't get mine to upload to photo bucket. My next update takes me and mo to MK while leaving you guys at the poly. Say the word at it will be posted, or don't say the word and I will wait....

Aaron has said "the Word" so:

Hello Mr. Cranky Pants Boat Driver, Most of the WWW Have Dinner, & More Ride OCD-

We, the tattooed three, grabbed a bus to the Contemporary. We really wished that Lou had been driving the bus because someone needed to tell those parents that filming and allowing your kids to swing, do chin ups, and other shenanigans on the hand rail bar are really not a good idea on a moving Disney Bus. Our driver ignored it but I was ready to give testament to the PoPo and a court of law when these parents tried to sue Disney after one of their precious monkeys injured themselves or another. Wouldn't you know they got off at our stop. We hurried past them and headed through the Contemporary and I texted Judy.

She was still at the Fort waiting for a bus. So we sat down to wait, while there I also either sent or received a text from Carol or Lorna (it's foggy now) for some reason. They were on the boat dock waiting for a boat and Judy's group to arrive. About 10 minutes into the wait a boat arrives with now one we knew on it. We waited for them and waited, and waited. Thirty cold minutes later we decide to head back up to the gift shops to purchase a necessary jacket for the Magic Kingdom stop. It is now that we met Lou's counterpart, Mr. Cranky Boat Driver. We asked him what was up with the boats and he insisted that a boat comes every 20 minutes. We insisted we'd been here for almost 40 and only seen one. He said that wasn't possible since he'd only been on break for 20. One of the four of us can't tell time, but I think he didn't consider how long he'd been sitting there waiting for the boat to show up, or that he had probably been on the only boat we had seen, nor the stupidity of arguing with three women not to mention Disney's guests.

DSCN0875.JPG

Sorry about the picture quality- Pood Forn

DSCN0878.JPG

My first meeting with the MPR Queen KFK- Whose voice is just about as low as mine. Somehow I was hearing a sweet a high voice for this one... I was sooo wrong.

DSCN0881.JPG

Jen was a bit giddy that night and Kelly was just happy.

DSCN0882.JPG

Kahhhhllllaaaa

DSCN0883.JPG

Sheila, Dopey, & Carol (were you still messing around with TJ?)

DSCN0885.JPG

Before or after the KFK camera malfunction -

DSCN0886.JPG

Jen is still pretty giddy....

DSCN0887.JPG

There is so much going on in this picture I really don't know where to start. Kaaahhhlllaaa, just what are you pointing to? Angie what are you trying to do to Jen? - MPR

DSCN0888.jpg

I have no words-

DSCN0889.JPG

Isn't she pretty? -

DSCN0890.JPG

I have to say. My hat looks better on Angie than it did on me -

DSCN0892.jpg

I do have a picture of Crazy Aunt Lorna but it's blurry and I don't think she'd want me to post it. Since I don't want to incur the wrath of either Ma (Doodle) or Aunt Lorna... I will refrain.

It was then decided that some of us would hop the Monorail to the Poly for a Dole Whip. Here is Marty & Shardi off to get that Dole Whip.

DSCN0894.JPG

Hi Loretta. Nice Hat Angie!

DSCN0895.JPG

The Monorail stops. We step out. Mo goes running by, calls my name and says "Magic Kingdom." She hops back on the Monorail and somehow I do too....

DSCN0896.JPG

I am sure we planned to get her Dole Whip at that time but since this is the first picture I have, in the BTMRR train, you can see it didn't happen.

DSCN0899.JPG

There were fast passes left so we grabbed two. We got in the line for a 30 minute wait. When we passed the "Possum", I looked at Mo and said "Do it again?" To which the little girl in the car in front of us said "YES!". So we used the Fast Passes and just as we passed the Possum again we noticed the line was none existent soooo..... we rode one more time. OCD fix accomplished. We then meandered out wishing we could ride splash mountain at night

DSCN0900.JPG

We also rode the Haunted Mansion but no pics there.

The obligatory castle shots-

DSCN0901.JPG

Snarkified -

DSCN0903.JPG

Our Departure time? -

DSCN0904.JPG

Mo will tell you how long we were in there but I can tell you this about Mo. All she needs to hear is "Do you wanna go" and she is gone. Once we added a few more fiends to the mix... "Let's Go" becomes our anthem.

I wasn't sure she knew how bad Waffle House could be, but I didn't want to say anything, so in we went.

Awww come on Marty, you know you can't be hate'n on the Waffle House..... Now that smoking has been outlawed in most of the southern states in restaurants, you can actually smell the food there....

Would love to be having me some "scattered, smothered and covered" right now.....

The Next Morning-

The morning arrives and the first words out of dear Crazy Aunt Lorna mouth are "What the gently carressing time did you get in last night?"

We almost fall off/out of bed laughing. We'd been speculating about exactly which words she'd use (Lorna we love ya just the way you are). Then she started the coffee pot and we loved her for a different reason.

DSCN0905.JPG

Random Picture -

DSCN0907.JPG

We had to be up and ready to met a Schmuk Face Cranky Bus Driver at the MK by 11. As Carol likes to say, "Time to heard some Cats"

Kahhhhllllaaa... what are you doing?

DSCN0908.JPG

The first of many Marty smiles-

DSCN0909.JPG

So Amy & Melissa's looks say it all....

DSCN0910.JPG

Speaking of Carol... and Mo is thinking "Let's Go!"

DSCN0911.JPG

It appears we have made it to the comfort station path-

DSCN0913.JPG

DSCN0912.JPG

Oh lawsy, who said what?

DSCN0914.JPG

Group photo at the bus stop - UFA

IMG_1520.JPG

A few bus photos-

DSCN0915.JPG

DSCN0916.JPG

I should have left the hair red, then we could have been the matching Reds-

DSCN0918.JPG

DSCN0917.JPG

Awwwww Lawsy- I am skeered

DSCN0920.JPG

Our Ride-

DSCN0921.JPG

Hey Aunt Lorna look! (someone has pics of us with Marty's socks too)

DSCN0922.JPG

Shardi, honey.... is there something you need to tell us? And yes, there was a text message involved here.

IMG_1521.jpg

The Wild Womenz Storm The Castle -

I found him first. I found him first! Hi Sweet Schmuck Face Bus Driver! He led a few of our WWW to where Gretchen was waiting for him and they entered the park. I have to give a huge shout out to Gretchen and Lou! :bighug:

DSCN0923.JPG

So technically I saw him first outside of the park but I was to busy hugging him to get a picture. First several of us texting women headed in to get TJ some SoM things. Shardi had to go get her AP redone and get a Birthday Button for Marty. We looked on Main Street to find Devores but he was not around so we grabbed another photopass dude and snapped a picture with Lou before he disappeared, rather quickly. Then a party parade came down Main Street and Marty entered the giggly, happy school girl dimension. I don't have the pictures but I am sure someone does.

DSCN0924.JPG

Fort Mascots-

DSCN0925.JPG

Hands UP!

DSCN0926.JPG

Kim are you Z-Snapping for Bob?

DSCN0927.JPG

Hey Missy -

DSCN0928.JPG

Strike A Pose - (TJ your wife is such a flirt)

DSCN0929.jpg

DSCN0930.JPG

At this point I looked down Main Street and was quite shocked at the how crowded it was. So I decided to text Shardi. I then walked a little towards the entrance, asked Mo to stay where she was, and I'd come back with Shardi. I find Dopey but when I return I can't find a single WWW. After some confused texting with Mo, I end up running into several other WWW in the NFL. The plan was to try to eat at BOG for lunch, the problem was it was lined up almost to Gaston's Villiage. Once we where all together again, we decided to get Fast Passes for Under The Sea and then the majority went to the Philharmagic. I can't do the 3-d (except for TSM) so the rest of us, realizing we would't make it until BOG was not so busy, headed to find the elusive waffle sandwhich.

This is what I got... and OMG!! It was yum, yum, yum.

DSCN0932.JPG

This Dude or Dudette wanted me to share... ain't happening-

DSCN0933.JPG

Carol met us here for her lunch. After spending a wonderful 30-45 minutes with us Gretchen had to leave. Thanks Again!

My next picture is proof that I honored my part of the deal. That's right, Mrs. Mo got her Dole Whip. Carol got her float (sorry no picture), and Shardi got a Dole Whip too.

DSCN0935.JPG

Hehehehe-

DSCN0936.JPG

After texting back and forth, we decided to reunite with the group at The Haunted Mansion. Carol also checked out one of the Portals.

Rapunzel's Tower-

DSCN0937.JPG

DSCN0938.JPG

Time to get serious ya'll- (I MPRed a couple of photos here. Shardi and Kim you can thank me now or later)

DSCN0941.JPG

Random Castle Shot-

IMG_1523.JPG

After getting off the Haunted Mansion, someone mentioned the Tiki Room. At which point, I politely decided to volunteer to walk over and get BTMRR fast passes. Once this was accomplished, we sat around waiting a few minutes for those Tiki Lovers to meet us. So we hopped a train to the new Storybook Circus area-

Five to a seat (NOT)-

DSCN0942.JPG

Possibly the last picture of Shardi where she looks awake- (just saying)

DSCN0943.JPG

The Two Kaaaahhhlllllaaass (yes, this is where all the name mess started... sorry, Missy)

DSCN0944.JPG

Random Indian Villiage On Train Ride Photo-

DSCN0945.JPG

We have arrived to wander around the Storybook Circus area until Under The Sea FP time-

DSCN0946.JPG

After a brief, but stupidly crowded time in the souvenir tent we headed over to UTS to wait out the FP time. Mine Coaster Construction Photo -

DSCN0947.JPG

DSCN0951.JPG

A Beastly Castle-

DSCN0948.JPG

DSCN0950.JPG

A Mermaid's Home

DSCN0954.JPG

DSCN0953.JPG

Time to let someone else pick up the tale... for now.

I just realized I hadn't posted on this thread.

About half of it is going right over my head- with all the inside jokes it's hard for an outsider to follow.

MPR I know.

So what's UFA?

Good job on your posts, Nicki!

TCD

so what parts don't you understand and we will see if MPR applies....

UFA ..... hmmmm, Hey Judy!!

Edited by Nicki aka Rebelstand