Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

I did pjs all day too and departures started way too early

Wayyyyyyyy to early. :(

I think you can just see a glimmer of crazy in Judy's eyes in that last one.

You have nooooooo idea. :))

The glimmer was nothing

:rofl2:

Yeah, I'm kindof waiting on KampfireKim to responds to a personal message in order to continue!!!

KIM!!!!! WHERE ART THOU!!!

HERE I IS !!! :))

Kimmie!!!! Kimmie!!!!!

Nicki! Nicki!

Nice pics. I am enjoying the WWW quotes of the day.

There were some doozies. :rofl2:

Great job everyone. Looks like I'd better get it in gear and get my photos posted too!!! This mommy thing is slowing me down. :))

Continuing on Saturday evening, Sonia and her children dropped by for a little bit

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

Everybody was playing with glowsticks and batons

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

More fun running our mouths

IMG_0662.jpg

Jen is posting the raffle results

IMG_0663.jpg

Angie's trying to decorate with batons

IMG_0664.jpg

Sweet little girls (future WW!!!)

IMG_0665.jpg

and that's all for this evening. Let's just say there was LOTS more fun with the glow sticks, but that is MPR!!!!!

Monday morning was a sad and busy morning. It was time for lots of folks to leave, we broke down and moved both popups, Richie took Lorna's MH on out and while there were still Fiend women around, we went ahead and broke down EZ-UP city and loaded my truck for a rapid departure the next morning.

Lot's of hugs and tears as the Fiend women said goodbye :(

IMG_0669.jpg

Even through the tears, there was laughter

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Since we never got our act together on the Baton twirling contest, and there were still trophies to be handed out, Kaaaahla and Angie declared themselves the winners!!

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

The remaining WW decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner with Donnie, then we went to DTD for a movie.

20130218_192027.jpg

20130218_192016.jpg

We saw Identity Theft, funny movie!!!!

Coming next, Nicki helps me with my usual last day escape plan.

and that's all for this evening. Let's just say there was LOTS more fun with the glow sticks, but that is MPR!!!!!

:lmao1: Baahahah! Maybe there should be a Glow Stick contest next year, broken down into categories: Categories To Be Announced. :))

It was great to FINALLY meet Sonya in person! What a sweet family!

What was Angie doing with the batons? Looks like she was trying to gouge her own eyes out with them. Maybe she saw the creativity with the glow sticks? :rofl2: