Exactly, tell me about it.

If having it in Spanish is so important, why don't they have it on the buses.

If I remember correctly, they transport about as many people as all of the other transportation modes combined.

Yeah, and beside that, the monorail doors are already closed by the time the warning in Spainish ends. I've always thought it was stupid because of that, if nothing else.

My son owns his own business in Florida..in fact he owns two and he said he is tired and disgusted with having to talk to someone who does not speak English. He said if he went to another country to do business he would have to learn to speak their language and the same should be true in America. I heard an ad on the radio the other day announcing some job openings here in Ga. In fact there were a LOT of openings...for what.....Spanish speaking people. I think the jobs were at the airport.

Discrimanation! Only in English and Spanish. What about me?

Being an American of German and Puerto Rican parents, army brat. I think they should give the messages in the language that my father use to yell at me in Span-Ger-ican. Oh yea, my dad was born and raised in the Bronx so they need to yell it with a New York accent!! Help stop the hatred Disney has for my people!

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day!

Yeah, and beside that, the monorail doors are already closed by the time the warning in Spainish ends.

Good point Ray.

Help stop the hatred Disney has for my people!

I think you should organize a "Million Span-Ger-ican Man March" and march on Washington Ray.

Ok, so maybe you'll only find one or two guys, but as long as they're loud, it might work.

What's this, the Ray and Ray, show?

When we traveled in Russia we always got dirty looks and eye-rolling when we couldn't speak Russian. I knew enough words for some rudimentary communication, but they don't hide their disdain for people who "aren't like them". I am not advocating bigotry here in America...and in particular for a visitor who is here temporarily I wouldn't expect they all speak English, but for someone wanting to live here and "be an American", for God's sake learn the freaking language. Every immigrant group in American history until now came here and became part of the melting pot. Now it's as if we are expected to have two pots on the stove. And I think back to the words of Abe Lincoln....."A watched pot divided against itself will not boil".

Good point Ray.

I think you should organize a "Million Span-Ger-ican Man March" and march on Washington Ray.

Ok, so maybe you'll only find one or two guys, but as long as they're loud, it might work.

What's this, the Ray and Ray, show?

Yes. Yes it is the ray & ray show.

Actually I have 4 brothers and two cousins. My aunt married a German man when she went to German to visit my dad.

So it would be a 7 Span-Ger-ican march. I bet were the only ones. Put if we have it December January I could recruit all the brazilians that will be at WDW.

Fuego! I say Fuego!