Our newly purchased RV earns its ears

Well we have had quite a few visitors so far. Quite a few of the kids on the loop have said cool RV or we have over heard comments like "that's the one"

It has definitely made the work seem worthwhile. The kids feel like royalty : )

Tim

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abi

Another question for you what software are you using? I have a small machine (a cameo) and was wondering if it work with that, do u have any of your files you could share?   I use a combination of sof

So.... does that mean it's now a zombie thread? 

Posted Images

And as many visitors you may have while your there, wait till you start to break down and pack up, then the "oh no they're leaving" folks will all drop by and wanna see before you leave.  Count on it taking twice as long to break down as it normally does.

(As someone with a somewhat unique camper, I have this happen to me every time). To make sure my time is worth it, I make sure every one of them gets a Fort Fiends card :)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abit.

So off we went and bought a used RV. We have been remodeling quite a bit and decided it should have the full Disney make over. It's currently a work in progress as you can see in the link, but well on the way.

Hope you like it. We will be there this June 1-12, 2013 hopefully we can meet some of the members.

Tim

https://plus.google.com/photos/114249486255854888450/albums/5854492352013041457?banner=pwa

Oh my gosh... just saw your link.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your rig!!  Huge grin just looking at it.  Okay... now I have to something with the little camper we just bought.  Makes me happy just thinking about it :)

The table top...how did you do that?

ote name="twiceblessed....nacole" post="357363" timestamp="1398856698"]

Oh my gosh... just saw your link. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your rig!! Huge grin just looking at it. Okay... now I have to something with the little camper we just bought. Makes me happy just thinking about it :)

The table top...how did you do that?

The table was really easy. We decoupaged the table top with Disney page a day calendar sheets that we trimmed everything but the picture. After that, to really get it to pop we used the 50 coats of varnish at once products to make it look like glass. I dont remember the name of the produ t but Micheals or Amazon sell it.

We are getting ready to start applying the perforated window covers to some of the windows. I will have to actually pay for those vinyls. We are taking a family picture with all of our Mickey ears on and putting that on the back window. Hopefully it turns out as good as I am imagining it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

...We decoupaged the table top with Disney page a day calendar sheets that we trimmed everything but the picture. After that, to really get it to pop we used the 50 coats of varnish at once products to make it look like glass. I dont remember the name of the produ t but Micheals or Amazon sell it.

Another thought for something like this based on a recent craft thread... you could use Disney park maps, in particular the cool, customizable ones.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/12562-turning-park-maps-into-magnets/

We are getting ready to start applying the perforated window covers to some of the windows. I will have to actually pay for those vinyls. We are taking a family picture with all of our Mickey ears on and putting that on the back window. Hopefully it turns out as good as I am imagining it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sounds super cool - can't wait to see how it turns out!