If during the dates from March 24th through April 6 any guests redirected to another park because MK is closed, will receive a RAP discount coupon that can be redeemed at a specific park for either a 50% discount on lunch or dinner, excluding alcoholic beverages, for up to six Guests at one of the locations listed on the coupon. Or a free parking coupon at a designated park, or both.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where's that ignore button when you need it?

If during the dates from March 24th through April 6 any guests redirected to another park because MK is closed, will receive a RAP discount coupon that can be redeemed at a specific park for either a

"Really Angry Patron".... :rofl3:  :rofl2:

So what you're saying is it's gonna be a wee bit busy?

What does "RAP" stand for?

Yes it will be very busy. It's one of the "Big 3" time periods.

MK is open from 7am until 1am every day except for one during the next two weeks.

I don't know what RAP stands for. It's not spelled out anywhere.

They're called "spring RAP guest coupons", but my guess is that the R stands for redirected. 

If during the dates from March 24th through April 6 any guests redirected to another park because MK is closed, will receive a RAP discount coupon that can be redeemed at a specific park for either a 50% discount on lunch or dinner, excluding alcoholic beverages, for up to six Guests at one of the locations listed on the coupon. Or a free parking coupon at a designated park, or both.

Can you get a stockpile of those coupons for guests who are just really AWESOME?

OK "Redirected and Pi**ed"   :argh:

My guess is no.

Really Angry Penguin...

angry-penguin.jpg

Cute, but no.

Can you get a stockpile of those coupons for guests who are just really AWESOME?

Oh sure, Disney just loves to give out free stuff. Besides I don't know any awesome guests. 

Maybe things will be a little slower when we arrive on the 6th.

You'll be fine Judy because the week after, it goes back down to a slow time of the year.

And as one example of how busy they expect it to be, look at my schedule for next Wed and Thur. Ya, that's 3:30 in the morning. I expect it'll be the same the following week.

That's ok, I'll do it, but don't expect me to be magical and you can take that pixie dust and.......

Schedule1_zps26bdca1e.jpg

Hey, all you schmuck faces, you to Nicki, why does it matter?

The point is not what the letters RAP stand for, it's that they give them out. Did any of you know that?

We have young, curious minds.

Well some of us not-so-young, curious minds.

And some of us just like to bug the bejinkies out of you.

:heartsmiley: