How Late Have You Been At MK?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all, TTC is not MK.   MK is MK.   The TCD gang's record on an EMH night is 3:28 am (this photo is from 2009) :     But, Jason is right, we were there for Leap Day last year, and set our new

We were there for the leap day all nighter last year.  Here's a pick of my husband when we were leaving at 6:14am.    

Just think about all the money we could save. We tell the kids we're taking them to the MK and just take them to the TTC since they're the same thing.

So all the resorts requested extra buss services for the night?

It's based on past history for spring break week plus a fudge factor. They know way ahead of time what to expect for any given week based on decades of dealing with it and they make the required arrangements. 

So, by these rules, I think beat everyone. Im still here.

If youre talking as a guest, 3 am is my best. As a CM, 5 am.

You certainly beat me as a guest and as CM. A little past 4 am is my max.

Im getting ready to head in as well. Work till 2am on the East side.

Wow, sounds like an extra long shift?

I suspect I'll be there until 3 again.

Wait until I tell all the people that there are Easter eggs (hueveos de Jesus) hidden on the busses.... Limited Time Magic!!!!!!!!!

We should start that rumor on the Facebook site. Or that lime green site, then for fun I will go sit at the bus stop Easter with a Easter egg basket and keep saying very loud, they put the most on the downtown Disney busses because nobody goes there.

Then when it pulls up see how many people follow me on, at the last minute I will say crap I forgot my wallet and jump off the bus. Redirect everyone away from the parks. Two hours later hit. Park. Lol

For the record I would never do that, and ruin some child's magical experience. I still after going to the fort my whole life, still feel magical through my kids. So I would never ruin anyone's day, but it would be funny

I'd like to know so that I don't leave too early tonight and tomorrow night.

I suspect the record is probably held by TCD and I will get great satisfaction if I break the Great One's record.

By MK, I'm including TTC.

Does staying all night for Grad Night count?

"Night 2", actually it was "morning 2", I left my version of MK at 3:38 so I did break the lateness record if you don't count the people  I booted out.

Wait until I tell all the people that there are Easter eggs (hueveos de Jesus) hidden on the busses.... Limited Time Magic!!!!!!!!!

There's a flaw in your brilliant plan Kelly, I cram so many people on the buses that there isn't any room left for eggs.

Does staying all night for Grad Night count?

It does count, as long as you didn't stay later than me.

Ok Lou. Im on night 3 in a row for having a closing 2am shift. this is a short one though, 1845 to 0200. Where are you tonight?

Gutta love spring break. I'm off tonight.

I did the Pluto shuttle last night and I had a ton of you shutter bugs on the bus up until 3am.

First of all, TTC is not MK.

MK is MK.

The TCD gang's record on an EMH night is 3:28 am (this photo is from 2009) :

ValentinesDayPresidentsDay2009414.jpg

But, Jason is right, we were there for Leap Day last year, and set our new record of leaving the park at 6 am after having been there all night.

Here's a photo we took at 5:44 am on March 1, 2012:

IMG_3808.jpg

But we didn't leave the MK until 6 am.

Good luck beating that, SBD.

TCD

Just curious- how did you manage to be in the park that late?

We win!  9:30 p.m. on several occasions.   Not to mention waiting at some parks past several busses for some cranky bus driver to let us on...yes, there is more than one cranky bus driver.   We prefer top see the fireworks from a half empty boat on the way back to the Fort.

We win!  9:30 p.m. on several occasions.   

What crazy math are you using Ken? If it's only 9:30pm, how do you figure you win?

Not to mention waiting at some parks past several buses for some cranky bus driver to let us on.

It actually has nothing to do with the driver being cranky or them letting you on.

Disney requires that everything be done a certain way and if the driver is observed circumventing the correct procedures, unless you're able to give them a job after they're fired, they'll go by the book.

And yes there is an actual book on how everything is supposed to be done.

Disney requires that everything be done a certain way and if the driver is observed circumventing the correct procedures, unless you're able to give them a job after they're fired, they'll go by the book.

And yes there is an actual book on how everything is supposed to be done.

I'm in TROUBLE!!  :banghead: