Is there a complete listing of the current Disney Cable channels anywhere in this forum?  Last Christmas when i was spending an inordinate amount of time in the MH while Judy basked in ease at Celebration Hospital, I meticulously made a list of all the channels and recording them in a note book.  The plan was to transcribe them to a spreadsheet showing channel number, names, network affiliation, etc.  Now the note book has disappeared.  :gaah:  I would hate for her to have to go back to Celebration just so I can complete the project.

This reminds me of when I moved to Atlanta and had a lot of time on my hands before the family moved after school was out.  I ran through the Bible and created a family tree of all the "begats" from Adam through Jesus.  It was interesting to find that almost every name mentioned could be placed somewhere in the tree.  I've still got that in a file cabinet somewhere.  :wacko:

Dang!  I just hijacked my own thread.  :banghead:

Here's the one Chris put together last July.  It includes regular and HD channels...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/news/new-tv-lineups-at-the-fort-r258

BUT... this was before the big switcheroo in November, so not sure if everything's changed since then.

If it has.... I hope your notebook turns up too! 

• 1 month later...

A few changes to the line up. These channels were verified by a channel by channel review. It is current as of 16 June 2013. Changes are noted in red.

Channels noted in purple are Walt Disney World Resort TVas posted on Fort Fiends.net
7.1 NBC Local
7.2 CBS Local
8.1 ABC Local
8.2 WMFE Vme 24    WUCFO (PBS)
9.1 WKCF 18     CW 18
9.2 WOFL 35 -- Local FOX Affiliate
10.1 WRDQ 27
10.2 WHLV 52
11.1 WACX 55
11.2 WOPX 56
12.1 WRBW 65
12.2 WTGL 45
13.1 Duffy The Bear
13.2 Company Clips
14.1 ESPN Wild World of Sports
14.2 Walt Disney World Today
15.1 Disney Vacation Club
15.2 Disney Must Do
15.3 Your Next Disney Vacation
16.1 Disney Convention Ears Radio Disney
16.2 Occasional WDW Video
16.3 Occasional WDW Video
16.4 Radio Disney Channel Does Not Exist
17.1 WDW Tour (Spanish)
17.2 DVC (Spanish)
17.3 TV Japan
17.4 WOTF 43 (Telefutura)
18.1 (plays old Disney cartoons)

18.2 Occasional WDW Video 

18.3 Downtown Disney Channel
19.1 Your Disney Resortas posted on Fort Fiends.net
20.1 ABC Family
20.2 Headline News
20.3 Oxygen
20.4 Lifetime
21.1 Lifetime Movies
21.2 ESPN
21.3 ESPN Classic
21.4 ESPN2
22.1 ESPNews
22.2 ESPN Deportes
22.3 Disney XD
22.4 Disney Channel
23.1 Program Guide
23.2 Food Network
23.3 History
23.4 The Learning Channel
24.1 TV Land
24.2 Animal Planet
24.3 Cooking Channel
24.4 HGTV
25.1 Soapnet
25.2 BET
25.3 A&E
25.4 Weather Channel
26.1 CNBC
26.2 MSNBC
26.3CNN
26.4 Golf Channel
27.1 FOX News
27.2 NFL Network
27.3 USA
27.4 National Geographic
28.1 Destination America
28.2 Biography
28.3 TBS
28.4 ESPNU
29.1 AMC
29.2 Discovery
29.3 SyFy
29.4 CMT
30.1 Bravo
30.2 NBC College Sports
30.3 TNT
30.4 WE tv
31.1 Travel Channel
31.2 CBS College Sports

31.3 Disney Junior

31.4 MLB Network

What is with the decimal point in the channel number?    How do you tune to 7.1?   is it just 71?

Yes, if you're using the cable box from Disney, it comes with a remote, and that is what you do.

I also have a small digital TV which is now in my oldest daughter's apartment in Auburn, but I had it with me in November and December, and the only way I could get to the right channel with my remote was to scroll.  I didn't have a way to enter the decimal point. PITA.

TCD

Most newer digital TVs allow the decimal. Mine does. But if you do an auto search when you first get to the Fort, it will pick up all the stations and then you can scroll through them. I did pick up about 10 analog channels as well, but they were just the local channels again.

Yes, if you're using the cable box from Disney, it comes with a remote, and that is what you do.

I also have a small digital TV which is now in my oldest daughter's apartment in Auburn, but I had it with me in November and December, and the only way I could get to the right channel with my remote was to scroll.  I didn't have a way to enter the decimal point. PITA.

TCD

On some of the digital TV's the decimal is also the (dash) - key or it may also be blank next to the 0 on the remote.

Decimal point, dases, and look at all those channels.

Why is that with hundreds of channels, you'll say, "there isn't anything worth watching". When in the 50s, and with only 3 or 4 channels, there was always something worth watch.

Lou has been around to see the birth of television. He would be an expert on this subject.