Life's a Beach! The GaDawgFan Family unwinds at Topsail Hill

Yep, we got our 30A sticker for free in Seaside, along with a sticker for Barefoot BBQ (yummy!). Haven't decided where to put them yet. We don't want stickers on the Airstream- on the outside anyway. Maybe on the inside of the door.

I love your camping setup. Especially all the UGA stuff. Go Dawgs!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fixed Gwen's post to suit me. 

I agree the imbicile needs to go on Dave's DB thread. Keep it coming. I am really enjoying Topsail!

Kelly, can you tell me what the secret is to getting a campsite at Topsail? Do you know what time reservations online open up each day? I tried making reservations for 5 nights using the first open date on the site (July 2014) and every single site was already booked. I've tried this for several days now. Help???

I believe Topsail reservations open up 11 months in advance....not 12.  So you need to wait until August to make July 2014 reservations.  Every site will appear booked on the website if you aren't to the window yet. 

I was trying to book July 14, 2014 for 5 nights and can't get it. It's just weird. I think I'm going to call them tomorrow and see what they say. I did a search for all dates next summer and couldnt find anything!!! I can't believe that the entire campground is already sold out for next summer!

You are too early. But we're there June 2-16!

Holly, I am looking at the Reserve America site for stays beginning June 14, 2014 (11 months from today) and there are a lot of sites available.  If you want a stay beginning July 14, 2014, go online the morning of August 14 to book. 

But we've already made it clear June is better because I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I was totally looking at this wrong. I was looking one year out...duh! You said 11 months! Okay, now I can see all the sites. I didn't really want July, I was just looking at the latest available date when I would hit the calendar button (thinking everything was already booked). Now I wish I wasn't going to be in a meeting at 8:00 this morning since I really want June 15th. I guess I'll give it another try when I get off of work. Thanks for all the info, Dave and Kelly! I guess I'm just reservation-challenged!

• 9 months later...

Kelly, I too concur with you on Topsail and the Fort being my two most favorite campgrounds...  I would much rather drive the 12 hours from NC to Topsail for beach camping than travel 2 hrs from my house to the NC beaches.... There is absolutely no comparison!