I think most of you are aware of the many things at WDW that I hate....those things that SMB (Suck Monkey Butt).  Kelly has pointed out that it appears as though I hate everything.  And while it may appear that way, as I do enjoy complaining, there are surprisingly a fair number of things at WDW that I enjoy. 

For those that read TCD's trip reports, you will be familiar with the scale that was created to rank everything at WDW.  SMB being the worst, and Salted Caramel being the best.  Actually, the best is Dirndl but to keep this open to all persuasions, let's go with Salted Caramel.  And so, I have decided to start a thread where everyone can name their absolute favorite things at WDW.  This doesn't have to be just food items....anything qualifies as long as you would rank it at the top of your personal lists. 

So...here goes.  I will kick it off with:

The Carrot Cake Cookie at DHS.

I was gonna say the carrot cake cookie at DHS, but Dave said it first. So I am going to say the rotisserie chicken at Cosmic Rays.

For me it'd probably be dinner at Chefs de France with a nice cognac to finish. 

or maybe

The last show of the night, on the floor, at the HDDMR

or maybe

a carryout cheese plate from France enjoyed lakeside as Illuminations plays out

all of the = salted caramel (or Dirndl)

For me it'd probably be dinner at Chefs de France with a nice cognac to finish.  or maybe The last show of the night, on the floor, at the HDDMR or maybe a carryout cheese plate from France enjoyed lakeside as Illuminations plays out all of the = salted caramel (or Dirndl)

Oh, the carry out cheese plate from the Boulangerie & Patisserie with a nice baguette and a glass of wine while people watching. Nice!

The holiday sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

The blackened shrimp poor boy from DTD House of Blues.