So I am sitting back, relaxing, watching the boob tube today in my camper. The girls were off at Typhoon Lagoon and DW was playing around on her lap top. Well all of a sudden I had a feeling like someone was watching me. I peaked through the blinds on the little window on the slideout and there is TotalJoker waving at me. It was nice talking to you today and I would of invited you in except I had strict orders from DW to not let anybody see this messy camper. So outside I came in my house coat. Three preteen girls can really make a mess. Anyway I hope to meet up with some other Fiends before we leave this Friday.

It was nice talking to you today and I would of invited you in except I had strict orders from DW to not let anybody see this messy camper. 

Good to meet you as well!! Hope you have safe travels home! BTW.. Everybody has a messy house when your playing hard at WDW! No worries

We were fortunate to meet TJ yesterday also. Sleeping boys in my trailer. Lol. I haven't seen them nap this much since they were little.

You got that backwards, I was fortunate to catch you at home and meet you when I stopped by!! Awesome to put faces to the names!!

So outside I came in my house coat. 

I was going to stop by your site early this evening until you said that.

We were fortunate to meet TJ yesterday 

Fortunate is kinda of a strong word.

Hey TJ, if you're at the Fort between today and Sunday, please stop by! 

I'll let TJ know if I run into him while I'm walking around the Fort looking for Fiends that want to say hi.