Toto... I Don't Think We're At Disney Anymore.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're so tired of the "Total Immersion, Magical Experience" thing.... Then this TR is for you.  There will be none of that nonsense here.   This weekend H, Lil H, Gabe and I headed out for CAMP Wi

I say WWW require lots of practice. So we should do both.

:)

Solid middle of page 2 bragging rights!!

You did take a good photo of the moon.

Twin #1 said it could not be done.

And I believed her.

I wonder if she has been pulling my leg about anything else?

Like maybe she wasn't really meeting up with some girls from school to study last night?  (I thought it was strange since she graduated a couple of weeks ago).

I would have ignored KFBro and gone on the slide.  You are a big chicken!

TCD

Woo Hoo page 1.....maybe top of page 2.  Can't wait to see how the park is.  The kids keep asking and I keep delaying.  It's only 90 minutes away but....  Love the pics so far!

Only 90 minutes?  What are you waiting for?  If they like coasters then they'll love it.  If not they'll enjoy some of the other attractions and the water park is really great too!  It's included in the ticket price as well. 

I'm in.  Looks like fun!

Is this the same campground that Jim and Tammy Faye Baker used to have?  Never been there, but I've heard it's really nice.

Since Dave answered that for you I won't comment on Jim and Tammy.  :))  

I think this is the former Heritage USA campground.... http://www.crowncamping.com/

Rumor has it there are mascara dispensers in the bathhouses. 

:rofl2:  not waterproof, of course, for that added dramatic effect.

Late, but in!

Better late than never! 

Late also and also in.

Glad you're here.  This will be a short one so if anyone is too late they'll miss it. :))

Better late than never, right? I am ready for the " Further Adventures of the KFK Family". Carry on! :))

Exactly.  The daily routine of the KFK family can be adventurous. ;D

Solid middle of page 2 bragging rights!!

You did take a good photo of the moon.

Twin #1 said it could not be done.

And I believed her.

I wonder if she has been pulling my leg about anything else?

Like maybe she wasn't really meeting up with some girls from school to study last night?  (I thought it was strange since she graduated a couple of weeks ago).

I would have ignored KFBro and gone on the slide.  You are a big chicken!

TCD

I can understand Twin 1's reasoning.  I've only gotten a few good photos of the moon in my time. 

I'd still keep my eye on her.  She seems like a tricky one. :D

KFBro says that that one inflicts bodily injury.  It wasn't the thrill factor.. it was the abrasions and contusions.  Apparently your body bangs up against the top bottom and sides of the tube... according to Bro, it took the fun out of it.  I  will gladly accept  Chicken status over paralysis, broken bones or death.  BAWK! BAWK!

I did ride an Extreme Thrill rated ride but I'll share that later.

Here with the late crowd!

Hi Yvonne! 

I'm in KFK...   I have thought about getting their big pass and trying to hit Cedar Point, Dorney Park, Carowinds, Kings Island and Kings Dominion.   We've been to each separately, and know one family that had done it over 1 summer.   They did it in 8 weeks.  Platinum Passes cost $192.00 for admission to all parks all year long.

I'm in KFK... I have thought about getting their big pass and trying to hit Cedar Point, Dorney Park, Carowinds, Kings Island and Kings Dominion. We've been to each separately, and know one family that had done it over 1 summer. They did it in 8 weeks. Platinum Passes cost $192.00 for admission to all parks all year long.

Kim.... We could totally do this..... "Hey Mo...."

I'm in KFK...   I have thought about getting their big pass and trying to hit Cedar Point, Dorney Park, Carowinds, Kings Island and Kings Dominion.   We've been to each separately, and know one family that had done it over 1 summer.   They did it in 8 weeks.  Platinum Passes cost $192.00 for admission to all parks all year long.

Oh dear. Look what you have done now John!

I'm in KFK... I have thought about getting their big pass and trying to hit Cedar Point, Dorney Park, Carowinds, Kings Island and Kings Dominion. We've been to each separately, and know one family that had done it over 1 summer. They did it in 8 weeks. Platinum Passes cost $192.00 for admission to all parks all year long.

You could even venture further and hit Worlds of Fun in Kansas City.

Oh man, I haven't been to Dorney Park since the early 80's.  If you were not born then, or just getting out of diapers, i don't want to hear it.  I was going to college in bethleslum Bethlehem, PA - memorialized in a Billy Joel song of the same era.  Bonus points if you can name the song!

Better late than never... ARMS UP!!!!!

Cedar Point is one of my favorite amusement parks as I grew about an hour away from there.  They currently have 16 roller coasters (not including water rides and such).  It's one of those must go places if you love coasters!

Wink wink... nudge nudge...

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  :rollercoaster: