Walt Disney World Resort hotels to offer new tiered refillable mug program called 'Rapid Fill'

Yes, they could.  But, so far I haven't seen that.  The resorts I mentioned with the new machines are still selling the old mug colors.  If they were going to slap on RFID tags, they probably already would have done it.

TCD

They might have shuffled old inventory to the places that will be last to get it and put the new inventory at the testing sites. You are there most recent than I though so I defer to your hands on knowledge. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be interesting. What's next RFID on the toilet paper dispensers?

It'll be a tiered program whereby you are allowed 6 squares per "visit," priced on a per day basis, with an upcharge if you have an ADR at 'Ohana ...and your name is Dave.

I told INC about this new system and she went on a rant.    "Wow, they're really getting stingy with the pop.  Come on people, it's coffee and pop!  They probably get it for free anyways.  How many mi

They might have shuffled old inventory to the places that will be last to get it and put the new inventory at the testing sites. You are there most recent than I though so I defer to your hands on knowledge. 

That's what it looks like to me.  The Fort is always way down on the proverbial totem pole, so I am guessing the new mugs will arrive there last.

TCD