Walt Disney World Resort hotels to offer new tiered refillable mug program called 'Rapid Fill'

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be interesting. What's next RFID on the toilet paper dispensers?

It'll be a tiered program whereby you are allowed 6 squares per "visit," priced on a per day basis, with an upcharge if you have an ADR at 'Ohana ...and your name is Dave.

I told INC about this new system and she went on a rant.    "Wow, they're really getting stingy with the pop.  Come on people, it's coffee and pop!  They probably get it for free anyways.  How many mi

Does this mean no more sweet tea from Trails End?

if it aint' lipton it ain't true sweet tea ... (main i hope it's lipton cause I remember it was tasty)

No, 3:41pm, do the math.

Why would the sweet tea be affected?

Lou, your math is beyond poor lil ol' me... but I think it should be 3:44:55

What kind of training is necessary? Is it for the guests so they know how to push the lever with the mug? Or the CM's so they know how to yell at guests in 12 different languages that they can't use a bread wrapper to get free soda from the high tech machine?

The sweet tea was dispensed from a plastic jug with a spout, not from a machine like the sodas and that other tea stuff that you can pick from 4 flavors.  Not sure how they would fix it so that the chip can be read and used.

The Main Street cinnamon buns will be available at the Adventurers Club. KUNGALOOSH!

Bobby says they will also be opening a couple of Cinnamon Bun Carts. You will find one at the queue entrance to 20,000 Leagues and another by the entrance to the skyway.

I googled. My memory doesn't go back far enough for If you had wings. Delta Dream Flight, yes, if you have wings no.

Eastern sponsored If You Had Wings.  Then at some point the sponsorship was taken over by Delta.  The only differences were they featured the destinations of each airline on the ride.  If You Had Wings transported you to luxurious Caribbean resorts, the Mexican Riviera, Germany and the Far East.  Delta Dream Flight just took you from your gate at Atlanta Hartsfield Airport to the tarmac, where you sat waiting for clearance until the ride was over.  People didn't care for the change so the ride closed and they turned it into Buzz Lightyear.