Rumor about Epcot Imagination Pavilion

My DD just started a rumor that WDW will build a roller coaster that dumps Gatorade on your head inside a tunnel.

You heard it here first.

She is wearing a pink Minnie Mouse t-shirt today so I think that pretty much solidifies her as a credible source.

My DD just started a rumor that WDW will build a roller coaster that dumps Gatorade on your head inside a tunnel.

You heard it here first.

She is wearing a pink Minnie Mouse t-shirt today so I think that pretty much solidifies her as a credible source.

I'm sure she looks more credible than numbnuts with the Sorcerer hat.

Is that really the best photo he could come up with to post?

You heard it here first.

Do football teams who have never won the Super Bowl have to pay extra to ride it?

I've been out of the parenting loop so long that I didn't know kids did that.

Neither did I until I witnessed it for myself...

Of to the Hall of Zzzzzzzs aka Presidents.  Now to be honest, we would have slept a bit better if we had just stayed on the floor in the entry to the building beside the girl, who got sent to the corner and decided that was licking the glass display case would be fun. 
  • 3 months later...

Bump for an oldish topic. I have to say the whole Journey pavilion has been the biggest letdown to me as an adult Disney vacationer. When my family last visited it in 1986 it was without a doubt my favorite attraction bar none. In fact, I would almost say the experience to me was a transformative experience as an impressionable 10 year old boy. My wife and I went back for the first time for both of us since becoming adults (me since '86, her in the late 90's) in February of 2008. When we arrived on the Magical Express to Disney World I seriously started tearing up that trip, sad but true. So I was naturally very exited to ride Imagination again. What a total bust. I was like, "wow, maybe I'm not remembering the complete epicness of this ride properly," so I went over on Youtube and found the original ridethrough video. Nope! It really was that epic. Now it is a vestige of its former glory. I hope they do something good with the ride if the rumors are true.

Here's hoping they do something epic with it. I was really happy riding the re-dressed Test Track ride. It looks pretty awesome, but then I'm a big Tron fan too.