Hi!  So excited to be here.  :)  We have made the decision to bring our RV to Fort Wilderness for the first time.  I stayed there as a kid many times but our RV is new and we haven't camped in WDW in a long time.  My first question of probably many is how far is the 500 loop from Pioneer Hall and the boat launch, etc.  I can see it on the map but not sure if it would help to have bikes or even a cart.

Thanks in advance!!

Jen

Welcome.

A good way to judge distances is to remember that it's about a mile "as the crow flies" from the Outpost Bus Stop (near the Fort Wilderness entrance/check in area) to the Marina, along Bay Lake.

From the 500 loop to Pioneer Hall would be around 1/4 a mile.  Maybe it would be 1/3 of a mile all the way to the marina.

Yes bikes or a golf cart would help.  But there are also internal buses.  Or, you can walk.  It isn't that far.

TCD

The closest loop to everything is the 3000 loop. Every other loop is just too darn far from anything.

Can I have a cul-de-sac built into our site reservation for Loop 3000?  I hate to back in.

Done.