This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in good shape with just a few personal preferences.

In true serendipity Metaldad decided that this night was a good night to come join us in chat. What do you know? John just bought a new travel trailer and was going to start a thread about the pop up that he wants to sell.

Jason and John strike a deal and it brings us to my part of the story. Jason needs a way for his new PUP to get home. You know I am always up for an adventure so I ask Mike....wanna go to Florida and bring a boy a PUP? Mike was onboard with the plan so here we are.

I will be doing this live so follow along with the many adventures of Jason's PUP!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

Maaaa!!!!!  When are we stopping for breakfast?? 

Sorry....I'll try not to hijack this with insanity.  I really want to read about your adventures, so no more shenanigans from me. 

I do wish I was home this week to see you guys.  Really missed you last weekend at DC, but while you are driving south today, I drove north yesterday to work for the week.  Am just heading out now to the client's offices, but will check in here later to see how your trip is going.  Be safe! 

I'm in, I have already started picking on Jason about backing the pup into the site and setting it up in Lancaster in a couple of weekends even told him to practice first. That's a really nice thing you are doing for them, just goes to show you IT'S Great TO BE A FIEND!!!!!!! Have a safe trip and I will be reading along.

I am in. I have to follow this one closely. When it is finished I will be starting my own TR following the PUPs first camping trip. I will be saying it again but I am very grateful to Metaldad for being willing to wait a month so I could buy it and then do delivering it to Lorna and Rich. I am very grateful to Lorna and Rich for holding on to it till doodle and Mike can get there to pick it up. I am especially grateful to doodle and Mike. Not everyone in the world would do something like this and I truly appreciate it.

Safe travels to Doodle and Mike!

Thanks to all who have joined in for this adventure! I am not going to do a lot of responding to post. Not that I don't love and appreciate everyoneof yo, but bouncing around in this truck and trying to type makes me a little.  :barf:  I know that is :tmi:  sorry  :blush:

Congratulations on the pop up Jason. I hope you have many adventures in it. Seems like everything fell right in to place from M-DAD coming into chat all the way to Lorna and Richie finding a place to store it for you. Aren't FIENDS the best? Are you bringing it back Halloween?

Congratulations on the pop up Jason. I hope you have many adventures in it. Seems like everything fell right in to place from M-DAD coming into chat all the way to Lorna and Richie finding a place to store it for you. Aren't FIENDS the best? Are you bringing it back Halloween?

Thanks Donnie. It was a set of very lucky and generous circumstances. I dont have enough time off to bring it down unfortunately. I will be tent camping that weekend. There will be many adventures in it though. 

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistance in every aspect of this adventure. This shout out is to all of you who have pm'd me phone numbers along our route and offering assistance if we have trouble. Thank you all so very much. 

I'm in.

Are we there yet?

I'm a firm believer in "what comes around goes around". And it sounds to me like metal dad, rich n Lorna and especially doodle and mike. All have a lot of good things coming their way.

I hope this TR turns into one of those on going series. Like the twilight series. Ok I've actually never watched twilight but you get what I'm saying.

Safe travels doodle and mike and if you get lost and find yourselves in oklahoma call me and I'll buy you lunch and a roadmap.

Congrats Jason!