• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

I see them all the time in Michigan too, Dave. but they are always on the turbine. This on was up close and personal. :)

They just mentioned the other day that Pickens lost his hiney on that investment. He's no longer on the "billionare list" on account of the flop.

Hey I am part of this adventure Yea!!!!!!

We met up with Metaldad  and his little Metaldad and Daughter, on Sunday to take delivery of the pup. I am so excited for Jason. We are storing it until Doodle and Mike get here. Of course we had to answer a million questions to the condo security (I won't post what I call them). Sent Jason a picture of it in it's weeks resting place. I understand that Metaldad's kids wanted all of the decorating things that they did to go with it. I also have the potty on my porch, so if anyone is passing Sun City and needs a bathroom, feel free to us it. :flush2: . I will get to see Doodle and Mike so I loved the idea. The only thing is I don't get no respect - u see I told them they couldn't stop in Tenn. to see Bob (but we all know it's all about Bob) because they have been there 2x since they have visted me and that was enough in my book. Well you see how they listened to me :blowup: Oh well I should be happy with what I am getting right :heartsmiley:

We met up with Metaldad  and his little Metaldad and Daughter, on Sunday to take delivery of the pup. I am so excited for Jason. We are storing it until Doodle and Mike get here. Of course we had to answer a million questions to the condo security (I won't post what I call them). Sent Jason a picture of it in it's weeks resting place. I understand that Metaldad's kids wanted all of the decorating things that they did to go with it. I also have the potty on my porch, so if anyone is passing Sun City and needs a bathroom, feel free to us it. :flush2: . I will get to see Doodle and Mike so I loved the idea. The only thing is I don't get no respect - u see I told them they couldn't stop in Tenn. to see Bob (but we all know it's all about Bob) because they have been there 2x since they have visted me and that was enough in my book. Well you see how they listened to me :blowup: Oh well I should be happy with what I am getting right :heartsmiley:

No Lorna you have it all wrong, they are stopping at Bob's cause they knew they would get to see Rick and I this time!!!! :)  Bob's just got more room than we do (plus we will have a houseful soon). So don't feel so bad, it's MY turn to spend time with Ma!!!!

No Lorna you have it all wrong, they are stopping at Bob's cause they knew they would get to see Rick and I this time!!!! :)  Bob's just got more room than we do (plus we will have a houseful soon). So don't feel so bad, it's MY turn to spend time with Ma!!!!

And I can't wait to see Carol and Rick again. It's been too long since I have heard a good Rick story! 

We met up with Metaldad and his little Metaldad and Daughter, on Sunday to take delivery of the pup. I am so excited for Jason. We are storing it until Doodle and Mike get here. Of course we had to answer a million questions to the condo security (I won't post what I call them). Sent Jason a picture of it in it's weeks resting place. I understand that Metaldad's kids wanted all of the decorating things that they did to go with it. I also have the potty on my porch, so if anyone is passing Sun City and needs a bathroom, feel free to us it. :flush2: . I will get to see Doodle and Mike so I loved the idea. The only thing is I don't get no respect - u see I told them they couldn't stop in Tenn. to see Bob (but we all know it's all about Bob) because they have been there 2x since they have visted me and that was enough in my book. Well you see how they listened to me :blowup: Oh well I should be happy with what I am getting right :heartsmiley:

Metaldad's kids have been very adamant that certain thing belong with Maria.

Ok now I will forgive her