Happy Fall Y'all! TCD's September 2013 Not So Scary TR

102013286_zps51b8cc3c.jpg

20,000 Leagues maybe?

No.  I don't think so.

Look closer- they have something colorful on top of  their helmets- and the kids with them have flowers on their hats.  The ladies with them have eye balls on their heads:

costumes2_zpsa9531250.jpg

The people in the jumpsuit have stuffed animals in their back pockets that look like what the kids are dressed as:

costumes1_zpsbb4272ba.jpg

A lot of effort was put in to these costumes.

Look-even the backpacks are decorated.

They must be dressed up as something.

But what?

TCD

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you will still have 3 very expensive princess dresses to buy. And the color is white.

Lol. Only a southerner knows what "bless your heart..." Really means.

Ray I know you warned us, But you still owe me that 3:45 of my life back. 

no clue.  But the guys in those dome things are gonna get sweaty FAST based on how hot you said it was that day!

A friend posted this on FB recently.  I had to laugh because I totally wore masks like these.  And they were so wet and gross at the end of the night!

67950_10151922048912305_1815327069_n-1.j

no clue.  But the guys in those dome things are gonna get sweaty FAST based on how hot you said it was that day!

A friend posted this on FB recently.  I had to laugh because I totally wore masks like these.  And they were so wet and gross at the end of the night!

That is an awesome photo!

Somewhere, there's a photo like that of my brother and sisters and I sitting on our plaid couch in our Halloween costumes which look a lot like those.

I need to see if I can find that photo.  We totally had costumes like that.

TCD

First off, let me just say that this had to be the absolute worst update you have ever posted. 

You wasted a FP on Ariel? 

And then hung out in Starbucks?? 

There are really only 3 places in the entire MK that SMB, and you hit 2 of them.  Why?   

I do have one other comment to make.  What the heck is going on here?  Specifically, the dude with the top hat and scrubs.  Is this Dr. Abraham Lincoln? 

102013281_zpsc923ec22.jpg

First off, let me just say that this had to be the absolute worst update you have ever posted. 

There are really only 3 places in the entire MK that SMB, and you hit 2 of them.  Why?   

I do have one other comment to make.  What the heck is going on here?  Specifically, the dude with the top hat and scrubs.  Is this Dr. Abraham Lincoln? 

I thought he looked like the chimney sweep from Mary Poppins?

But yours is funnier.

Great job scoring the 3 fast passes.

This gave me a great idea for those rich New York women who can't pay for a disabled person with GAC anymore.

They can hire my son, he's young and fast, to run around the park and get fast passes for them.

If its a family of four they will have to pay for 4 extra tickets for DS, DD, DW and myself to get in.

Then he can get them fast passes for two different rides and get more as they use them up.

If they want to pay for the Deluxe package they can purchase 4 extra tickets. for a total of 3 fast passes each. The extra tickets will be given to needy Fiends.

Then there's the Castle package. Were they will get 4 fast passes. For the low cost of only 16 one day passes. Extra tickets will be also given to the needy.

Any one interested in one of our packages please PM me for further details. Reservation are filling fast and operators are standing by.

Thank you and have Magical day!

I know better than to ask, but I'm going to anyway- what's the third place that SMB's in the MK according to DIT?

I didn't even notice that those were scrubs.  But, you're right- I guess that is who he is. 

I thought he looked like the chimney sweep from Mary Poppins?

But yours is funnier.

I think that Ray got it right, below.

I think this guy had on the glasses like that dude that carries the umbrella or cane or whatever it is.  You know what, it's been a long time since I watched Peter Pan.

Great job scoring the 3 fast passes.

This gave me a great idea for those rich New York women who can't pay for a disabled person with GAC anymore.

They can hire my son, he's young and fast, to run around the park and get fast passes for them.

If its a family of four they will have to pay for 4 extra tickets for DS, DD, DW and myself to get in.

Then he can get them fast passes for two different rides and get more as they use them up.

If they want to pay for the Deluxe package they can purchase 4 extra tickets. for a total of 3 fast passes each. The extra tickets will be given to needy Fiends.

Then there's the Castle package. Were they will get 4 fast passes. For the low cost of only 16 one day passes. Extra tickets will be also given to the needy.

Any one interested in one of our packages please PM me for further details. Reservation are filling fast and operators are standing by.

Thank you and have Magical day!

I think you're on to something here.

Good luck.

I thought one of Wendy's brothers wore a top hat with his blue pajamas? 

Yes, I think that is who he was supposed to be.

Starbucks and Ariel? What. The. Fort.

Nice job on he three FPs though.

Hall of Presidents is a family favorite in our house. So is The American Adventure.

The costumes are not up to your normal partygoer watching standards.

GAG? Nice.

Yeah, it was an off night for the Halloween party. 

I'll bet the ones this week are good.

Yes, his name is John or michael Darling. However it was actually a long night shirt not pants.

John.  That's it.  And you're right, he wore a nightgown, not pants.

That dude in the Abraham Lincoln hat has it all wrong.

TCD

OK, here we go.

The Original TCD Gang back at Halloween 1969:

halloween_zps34a093b7.jpg

That's my big sister in the middle.  I'm the devil.  My brother is on the other side of big sister. Then two of my other sisters are on the ends. There is one more sister,  but she wasn't even born yet.  I thought our couch was plaid.

(Yes, my parents were Catholic, but you probably knew that already).

TCD

I know better than to ask, but I'm going to anyway- what's the third place that SMB's in the MK according to DIT?

There is no reason to fear my response.  Most people will actually agree with me on this one.  Stitch. 

Oh, and in reality, it should 3 1/2 places in the MK that SMB.  There is another spot that SMB on a part time basis.  It's the little area off to the side near the Town Square Theater...between the theater and the train tracks.  SMB hours vary....check your Times Guide. 

For the record there intentional mickeys not hidden mickeyd

What?  I thought Lou was the only one who called them that.  I guess you're right.  But one Lou is enough.

You were one of the lucky kids who got a store-bought costume!  I always had to make my own to save money.  

And I'm envious of your big family!  I was an only child.

Don't be too jealous. That devil costume is the only store bought one I ever had. I think I had it from age 5 on.  That would have been my third Halloween in it.  And there were more. I think the Casper one got passed on the my brother. 

I think I would rather be one of six than an only child, but having that big of a family wasn't always the best thing.  One thing's for sure, though, there was never a dull moment in our house.

There is no reason to fear my response.  Most people will actually agree with me on this one.  Stitch. 

Oh, and in reality, it should 3 1/2 places in the MK that SMB.  There is another spot that SMB on a part time basis.  It's the little area off to the side near the Town Square Theater...between the theater and the train tracks.  SMB hours vary....check your Times Guide. 

On that we agree.  Twin #1 is proud of the fact that she has only been on that attraction once.  And she has no plans of ever seeing it again.  The girls went with some friends back in High School, and one of the girls loved Lilo and Stitch, so she insisted on gong on the ride.  Twin #2 was a good friend and went along.  Twin #1 waited in the gift shop.  She also refuses to ever go back to Captian EO.

I don't know why you dislike the area next to the Town Square Theater.

I so agree with you!

I think we are unanimous on this one.

Does anyone like Stitch's Great Escape?

Before we move off of this page, I need someone to identify the costumes in the photos at the top of this page.  They must be from some kids' show.  Someone knew about those Aquabats.  Somebody has to know this.

TCD

OK, here we go.

The Original TCD Gang back at Halloween 1969:

halloween_zps34a093b7.jpg

That's my big sister in the middle.  I'm the devil.  My brother is on the other side of big sister. Then two of my other sisters are on the ends. There is one more sister,  but she wasn't even born yet.  I thought our couch was plaid.

(Yes, my parents were Catholic, but you probably knew that already).

TCD

Oh my goodness. You weren't kidding!

That is hilarious!

You're the devil, all right…….hehehe

That was a big leap for your Catholic parents to allow you to dress as the devil.

My brother wore that very Casper mask in the Internet photo.  And all of the others look very familiar.  Planet of the Apes cracks me up.

It was a reference for Lou beings he is on hiatus. It didn't seem the same without it. Now I'm gonna continue not reading this trip report. Lol. Boom. Another louism

Great.  Just what we need. A Lou Clone. Next thing we know, you're going to be begging for apple pie and yelling at kids to get off your lawn.  Are you sure you want to go there?

Oh my goodness. You weren't kidding!

That is hilarious!

You're the devil, all right…….hehehe

That was a big leap for your Catholic parents to allow you to dress as the devil.

My brother wore that very Casper mask in the Internet photo.  And all of the others look very familiar.  Planet of the Apes cracks me up.

Agreed about the Planet of the Apes costume.  That is hilarious!

My kids have seen this photo and asked my mom why I was the devil.  She said she had her reasons.

That looks like a series of games called Pikmin.

Bingo!

You got it.

Here's a link that explains it:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikmin

And a photo showing some of the characters from the game:

pikman_zps168329f8.png

The women with the polka dot backpacks apparently are supposed to be the character Chappy, who looks like this:

chappy_zpsae018e9f.jpg

Of all the things those people could have dressed up as, this is what they picked?

Has anyone even heard of this game?

(Excepting Metal Dad, of course)

TCD