Happy Fall Y'all! TCD's September 2013 Not So Scary TR

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you will still have 3 very expensive princess dresses to buy. And the color is white.

Lol. Only a southerner knows what "bless your heart..." Really means.

Ray I know you warned us, But you still owe me that 3:45 of my life back. 

I hate to bring this up....because after 28 pages of great content, I don't want to seem like I am nit picking.  But....no pic of the GAG??  :clint:

Speaking of... We've been rocking that Publix deal lately. It's 8 pieces, 2 sides, and 4 King's Hawaiian Rolls for $11. Gotta have the cole slaw. We try and do that meal at least every week or two. You can even eat it in the camper in the driveway, and pretend it's GAG!

Great report . . . as always!

Thanks

Thanks for reading, Gary.

I know it's your turn next month!

Thanks!

Thanks for reading! 

I hate to bring this up....because after 28 pages of great content, I don't want to seem like I am nit picking.  But....no pic of the GAG??  :clint:

You have a valid complaint.

For me, if you've seen one bucket of chicken, you've seen them all.  But, I know that's not the case for you.  I'm sorry for the omission.  I'll make it up to you be going back as soon as I can and getting another GAG.

Speaking of... We've been rocking that Publix deal lately. It's 8 pieces, 2 sides, and 4 King's Hawaiian Rolls for $11. Gotta have the cole slaw. We try and do that meal at least every week or two. You can even eat it in the camper in the driveway, and pretend it's GAG!

You eat that in your camper in the driveway?

That's great news-I know where you live!

J/K.  We actually tried this a couple of weeks ago.  Tried the new limited edition Memphis BBQ seasoned fried chicken.  That was some very good stuff.  If you haven't tried the Memphis, you need to.

TCD

Great report. I need to go back and review all of the pages again, especially on a pc that will show all of your pictures!

Yes you do.

Wait, youre on Facebook?

Only when I'm using Mrs. TCD's account to stalk my daughters.   But, they're on to me, so they've taken it to other places that I can't see,.  Yet.

A great end to another great TCD report!

Thanks.

Now, you go and start yours!

TCD

I like it when they throw in the gallon of tea, or when they drop the price to $9.  My GD loves the fried chicken, I like the roasters better.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally read the last couple updates as I am going to try and catch up on TRs today.

Nice buns.

I always love the people watching picks you take on party days.

The baby carrier guy weirds me out.

Dave said plenty by the way.  I am sure of it.  He just refrained from actually typing it.