EPCOT Food and Wine Festival

I'll eventually dig out a pic of the other side of the space. They had two Coke Freestyle machines, coffee, lemonade and a bar. Everything was complimentary except the booze. It was a little crowded, but cool and a nice way to relax. The CM's in the lounge were great.

Thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My research is incomplete.  As of now, favorites are Belgium Potato & Leek Waffle w/ Braised Beef and Canadian Cheese Soup (Duh!!!)

This is going to be more of an information report than a trip report.   I will post the menus with prices from each country represented and what we actually ate from there.     The cranberry bog is b

We got the key lime wine. It was very good and tasted just like a key lime pie. We wanted to buy a bottle at the center, but they were all gone by the time we got there. The CM said they have been sel

Dave, did you eat all of that during one visit?  That's quite a lot, even with the smaller portions!

You're one of those skinny people who can eat whatever you want, aren't you?  So envious!

Yeah, even splitting, I'm impressed!

Thanks for the pics!

I'll get down there for that one of these days....

Dave, did you eat all of that during one visit?  That's quite a lot, even with the smaller portions!

You're one of those skinny people who can eat whatever you want, aren't you?  So envious!

Yes, that was all in one visit. But DW and I share helpings so we can sample more. We are going back sometime to try some things we did not get too.

And yes, I can eat whatever I want and not gain a pound.

You SMB. 

I know!  My first thought was, damn you're lucky!

But I am guessing it's not all luck, he looks like he stays active.

Plus, he sweats his butt off for hours on end wearing polyester knickers and knee socks in the full sun……..

I know! My first thought was, damn you're lucky!

But I am guessing it's not all luck, he looks like he stays active.

Plus, he sweats his butt off for hours on end wearing polyester knickers and knee socks in the full sun……..

I am very active at work and home. Depending on where and length of shift, I can get about 20 miles in a day.

Funny story. I just turned in my knickers today so I could get another global costume. I haven't worn them in about 2 months so decided to swap them out.

I am very active at work and home. Depending on where and length of shift, I can get about 20 miles in a day.

Funny story. I just turned in my knickers today so I could get another global costume. I haven't worn them in about 2 months so decided to swap them out.

And Dave wins his own Knickers Challenge...

There is still a chance I work MS. Its just not as often as it was. So the challenge is just more challenging.

We can add a category.

Knickers gets top bragging rights, but a photo of me at work will suffice as well. And TJ's and TCD's prior photos do not count. This is starting today.