OldeKoot does 3 weeks at The Fort

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you don't match that just gives you a good reason to buy some cute new Disney apparel!  They'll take your money at any store there I promise!

As I was on my way to deliver a camper to FW today I get a call from the front desk. They said do you have a truck that can move a 5th wheel. I said yes and I'll be in about 1. So I drop my trailer of

excuse me...   'scuze me...   pardon me...   need to get by...   carry on, nothing to see here...   pay no attention to the dancemom as she runs to be first in line for the Mama Swap...  :doodebug:

The way I see it is WDW doesn't have to let anybody even bring a pizza on property. I just did it because it was a good deed and I enjoy helping people. It comes back to you trust me. A thank you from Denny and Ed and Momma was good enough. You never know if I might need the same one day. Oh and Momma had her camping smile on which made doing it even better. When she hits the fort her smile is on .

Momma had her camping smile on which made doing it even better. When she hits the fort her smile is on .

Pictures please!  Mama has her new camera.  I want pictures!

Oh, and reading about Mama's camping smile has me crying again, but this time they are happy tears.

We had to go to a Park to get our Annual Passes renewed, and given several options said she wanted to go to EPCOT so she could check out Food & Wine. 'She' about did the BATWIT! I had to help her, but she had Moosehead in Canada, Big Wave and Pipeline Porter in Hawai'i, a Cream Beer at the Dessert and Champagne Booth, a Beer Flight at the Craft Beer booth, a Radeberger Pilsner in Germany, a Grey Goose Orange Slushy in France - not to speak of numerous foods all over the world. For some reason, I feel stuffed and a little inebriated. I am also tired and sore. She's feeling great.

I thought it was great that a Fiend was being paid by Disney to help out a Fiend that was on the short end of the Magic Stick, but it even more awesome that he was doing it for free. Thanks again, Donnie!

I received no compensation. Didn't want any. Just helping a fellow camper out.

Donnie that doesn't surprise me. When we rented your 5er last year my DW and I talked about how much you went out of your way to make sure we had a great time. Even coming by a few days later to check up on us. You definetely will get my vote. Next time you run for mayor. Kudos to you for helping out a fellow camper. It's pretty cool that the camper turned out to be a fellow fiend.

Donnie that doesn't surprise me. When we rented your 5er last year my DW and I talked about how much you went out of your way to make sure we had a great time. Even coming by a few days later to check up on us. You definetely will get my vote. Next time you run for mayor. Kudos to you for helping out a fellow camper. It's pretty cool that the camper turned out to be a fellow fiend.

He did the same for my sons and I this past summer.  Texted and called periodically to be sure all was well.  He takes good care of his clients.

Dave thanks for your kind words they mean absolutely.... Well nothing to me. Kidding. Really it boils down to a mishap and I'm sure it was someone inexperienced who messed it up. I've dealt with many people at the front desk who are great. Mary, Tommy and Sonya are 3 that can really help. I'm glad I've still got some fans lol. Compensation wasn't an issue just getting someone to their site was. It being some friends was just a bonus. Maybe when it's time to check out Ed can play the battered I called my co. to get my camper out but the security guard sent them to the poly and I'm stuck til he can come back in a few weeks and I can say oh sorry no can do and they will have to stay longer.

We had to go to a Park to get our Annual Passes renewed, and given several options said she wanted to go to EPCOT so she could check out Food & Wine. 'She' about did the BATWIT! I had to help her, but she had Moosehead in Canada, Big Wave and Pipeline Porter in Hawai'i, a Cream Beer at the Dessert and Champagne Booth, a Beer Flight at the Craft Beer booth, a Radeberger Pilsner in Germany, a Grey Goose Orange Slushy in France - not to speak of numerous foods all over the world. For some reason, I feel stuffed and a little inebriated. I am also tired and sore. She's feeling great.

I thought it was great that a Fiend was being paid by Disney to help out a Fiend that was on the short end of the Magic Stick, but it even more awesome that he was doing it for free. Thanks again, Donnie!

Holy batwit batman how was she still walking? I went over Thursday evening and saw Survivor. I had a frozen Saki from Japan and a lobster roll from America. I've never been a big f&w fan but I can see how some people are. I'm looking fwd to seeing Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy at the end. They had a lot of the 80's music this year which is what I grew up with. Really hated missing Wilson Phillips.