• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fiends and Friends...   DramaMama and Thrill Shakespeare proudly present...   Devores in knickers!  

For those wondering if you'll run into a Fiend CM while your at WDW, this may help. If you're a Fiend CM, please post where you're working and time.

I wish.   Support 1800 to 0030

Just be forewarned that if you do, you may end up trying to do your job and keep a straight face while dealing with something like this...

I think I can speak for TJ, Dave, Dave's wife, and Gary when he returns, that we like nothing better than seeing a Fiend face.

It may not happen, but now if Fiend CMs post here, you'll have an idea of where to look.

... if Fiend CMs post here, you'll have an idea of where to look stalk.

And yes, there is a story that goes along with that photo.  But you're all gonna have to wait or that a little while longer.   8)

I just got that, very funny.

You can be clever sometimes.

I have my moments.  :bf-birddancingsmiley:

I think I can speak for TJ, Dave, Dave's wife, and Gary when he returns, that we like nothing better than seeing a Fiend face.

It may not happen, but now if Fiend CMs post here, you'll have an idea of where to look.

Ok I know where you, TJ, Dave work. And I know that Gary loves kimchi during F & W. where does Gary work the rest of the time? And where does Dave's wife work?

Great idea!  I'd love to meet some cast member fiends, hard at work.

Hard at work may be an overstatement.

Ok I know where you, TJ, Dave work.

where does Gary work the rest of the time?

And where does Dave's wife work?

Actually no one knows, not even me, where, and when I'll be working. I'm on call most days, so I don't know until I get called if I'm working, and where.

I believe Dave bounces around somewhat. I believe his wife works in attractions at MK.

Gary is done for now. He has to find out what event he'll work next. He's a seasonal CM, and does special events like the F&W, etc.

TJ has a home bus hub, which is AK, but on certain days, and at certain times, it can change. His hours vary from day to day as well.

Yeah, but the name on my name tag reads "Mr. Snuffleupagus".

Easy to remember.  Hmm.... are you as invisible as the original?  or can only Fiends see you?  Doesn't that make the passengers nervous to see their bus driving all by itself?

Thanks to GG and other photos posted here I have an idea of what you, TJ, and Devores look like.  Just gotta. track. you. down.....  :smug: