• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fiends and Friends...   DramaMama and Thrill Shakespeare proudly present...   Devores in knickers!  

For those wondering if you'll run into a Fiend CM while your at WDW, this may help. If you're a Fiend CM, please post where you're working and time.

I wish.   Support 1800 to 0030

Thanks for starting the thread and giving such detailed info for finding them. Since we aren't staying at the Fort this trip ( mores the pity - don't get me wrong - AoA is nice and we are enjoying it but it just isn't the Fort) we have to work a bit harder to track anyone down.

I think I may have seen TJ yesterday Driving out of AK, but we had the whole family with us and it was not feasible to chase him down to be sure.

Over 2 weeks at the fort and we didn't find any of the Fiend CMs.  Then this thread started.  So sad.  Dave, if we were there tonight we would be in your line!  Forget the princesses ... we just want to see DAVE!

Could you imagine the look on the princesses face when you asked her to take a picture of you with Dave?  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

Could you imagine the look on the princesses face when you asked her to take a picture of you with Dave?  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

Surprisingly enough, it has happened on a few occasions.  

One I was working with Aurora and a guest in line walked up for her turn. It was an older woman and her husband. They walked straight to me and asked if they could have a picture with me. Ignored the princess. They said they had been watching me work and how much fun I was having and it just made their day. So they wanted a photo with me.

Another I was working with pluto and a few college girls asked me to be in their photo.

There's been more but they were at icon locations so no characters were involved (other than me).

One I was working with Aurora and a guest in line walked up for her turn. It was an older woman and her husband. They walked straight to me and asked if they could have a picture with me. Ignored the princess. They said they had been watching me work and how much fun I was having and it just made their day. So they wanted a photo with me.

I really wished we'd done that a few weeks ago, but we were all giggling too much to think of it.  

Next time...  8)

Now Lou, this thread is like cheating. Shardi had to do it the hard way. And now she has lost the trifecta, Dave in Knickers!

You'll have to admit that Shardi wasn't actually trying to find us, I drove up to where she was, and TJ just happened to be walking towards her after I dropped you off. The odds against that happening have to be very high.

I saw Lou (and Gail) today.  And he wasn't driving.  I didn't get a picture or an autograph, so you'll just have to take my word for it. He did leave me stranded on the side of the road, though.  I like to think he didn't see me pulled over.

No problem, Shawnee just opened his door as we were leaving a parking lot.