• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fiends and Friends...   DramaMama and Thrill Shakespeare proudly present...   Devores in knickers!  

For those wondering if you'll run into a Fiend CM while your at WDW, this may help. If you're a Fiend CM, please post where you're working and time.

I wish.   Support 1800 to 0030

I don't know if it's the same at all the bus hubs, but at Studios, they served brisket, pulled pork, some kind of chicken, beans, macaroni salad, potato salad, rolls, a number of deserts, soft drinks, and a few other things. It was a very nice lunch.

We had  brisket, pulled pork, some kind of chicken, cole slaw, beans, mac and cheese, rolls, a number of deserts, soft drinks.

Beans and slaw = BIG OHANA!!!!

Did you get the bus pin and Christmas ornament? 

Part timers are the redheaded step children of bus drivers as we don't really have a home hub, and because we're supposed to get any gifts at our home hub, it's tough to do because we're seldom scheduled there. I was able to weasel the bus pin at MK last week, and the ornament at Studios yesterday. It's like pulling teeth though.

I think it's t

In case anyone is looking for me, I am at my desk today but will be leaving a bit early.  Same place tomorrow, and all of next week.  And I had to buy my own lunch. 

Poor baby, you can afford tor buy your own lunch.

We're lowly CMs, making minimum wage, or less, living on food stamps, underneath a bridge.

Well, that's what people think anyway.

Better than a slighly wet OHANA  :flush2:

I think it's time to change this thread's course.

I'm not working anywhere today.

Im working, but not gonna post where or when. Too many fiends have found me already based on this thread. So Ill leave today a mystery. I might post tomorrows.

j/k Im support again tonight, 1800-0030.

I thought I was part time......

Lou,

Im capped now. No thanks to them scheduling me 35-40 hours a week. And they were all shifts I could not give away. (i.e. support- there are only 10 of us trained, and always working/ training shifts/ Mickey shifts- there are only 30 of us to cover all day everyday)

As part time, Im only supposed to work 29 or less hours a week. Even though Im capped now, Im still getting 35 - 40. I should be fulltime.

But I guess Im that valuable. I am a photographer, support CM, trainer, and they asked me last night if I wanted to be a coordinator. I told em I would have to think about that last one.

No. Id be a relief coordinator. Filling in when they need me. I told them NO to the fulltime coordinator. I want to be a photographer. And this is still fun for me. I fear a coordinator will be a job.

Smart man!