Well, we made it. But not without some drama. First off I didn't get any of the 5 sites I requested and then they put us in a site that was only 44' deep so I called and explained that we weren't going to fit there, we were kindly switched to site 316. Which is perfectly fine, and much tou fathers delight right by the comfort station so he can use that shower.

The drama. The transmission in our road blew out. We've been having trouble with it and apparently it switched out of neutral on the trip and kaput. It's sitting in the overflow for the next two weeks, then we'll tow her home and bid adieu. I guess that's one way to get a new car. It's an 11 year old explorer and not worth getting a new transmissions. Any suggestions for good flat towing vehicles? I know a lot of people like CRVs, I'm wondering about a Nissan Murano.

After all was set up we went to MK tonight and had a great time. Acceptable crowd level, favorite rides ridden and a pretzel and popcorn consumed. Tomorrow some fort day and Epcot evening.

Well, we made it. But not without some drama. First off I didn't get any of the 5 sites I requested and then they put us in a site that was only 44' deep so I called and explained that we weren't going to fit there, we were kindly switched to site 316. Which is perfectly fine, and much tou fathers delight right by the comfort station so he can use that shower.

The drama. The transmission in our road blew out. We've been having trouble with it and apparently it switched out of neutral on the trip and kaput. It's sitting in the overflow for the next two weeks, then we'll tow her home and bid adieu. I guess that's one way to get a new car. It's an 11 year old explorer and not worth getting a new transmissions. Any suggestions for good flat towing vehicles? I know a lot of people like CRVs, I'm wondering about a Nissan Murano.

After all was set up we went to MK tonight and had a great time. Acceptable crowd level, favorite rides ridden and a pretzel and popcorn consumed. Tomorrow some fort day and Epcot evening.

Sorry about the tranny. But like you said, New Car!

Enjoy your stay and hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up. Arrive late on the 29th

All hail the Disney Magic and my husband on the internet... He was able to get the explorer to work this morning. He had to get it back in neutral tow and then somehow reset it. Whew! Hours and thousands of dollars saved!

Woo Hoo!

That's some Pixie Dust right there!

So, how did your multiple reservations work out?  Were they able to combine them for you, or do you have to keep checking back in?

TCD

All hail the Disney Magic and my husband on the internet... He was able to get the explorer to work this morning. He had to get it back in neutral tow and then somehow reset it. Whew! Hours and thousands of dollars saved!

Great news!  Congratulations!