Another Auld Lang Syne: The TCD Gang Rings in 2014 @ The Fort!

TCD,

As always thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Was it my imagination or were there far fewer photos of the TCD girls in this trip report? I hope they are not getting camera shy! lol! I know on our last trip, my boys were less than thrilled to keep having their pics taken.

I just saw the above character hashtag today on Facebook. I have to admit, I didn't even realize it was a hashtag!! My thought was, "I wonder why they formed a tic tac toe board"!!  I read they are doing another 24 hour day at the end of May and wondered if you and the twins would be going!

Hoping it isn't too long before your next report!

Heidi

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay another report!   War Eagle!!!    I have never seen the garland in person so bummer.  But it also irks me a little that it blocks the view of the castle.   I was in the night time parade when I wa

OOPS....My bad it's a case of fat fingers on an 8" screen... Didn't see it until you mentioned it. That is one thing that we need is a way to correct those.

The CM with Hullahoop is Barbara. She is a legend among anyone who has worked MS. She is Walt reincarnated as a woman. She is a blast to work with and always has a smile on her face and dances around.

TCD,

As always thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Was it my imagination or were there far fewer photos of the TCD girls in this trip report? I hope they are not getting camera shy! lol! I know on our last trip, my boys were less than thrilled to keep having their pics taken.

I just saw the above character hashtag today on Facebook. I have to admit, I didn't even realize it was a hashtag!! My thought was, "I wonder why they formed a tic tac toe board"!!  I read they are doing another 24 hour day at the end of May and wondered if you and the twins would be going!

Hoping it isn't too long before your next report!

Heidi

For sure when we are there on rainy days, there are less photos of the girls.  They prefer not to be photographed when they've been out in the rain.  I understand.

Also, they take a lot more photos of themselves on their phones.  So sometimes, I use one of their phones to take a photo they want.  Then, the don't want to pose again for the camera.  A lot of those phone photos end up someplace on social media that I don't have access to.

No worries, it won't be very long at all until the next trip report.  Like maybe there will be a new on coming along next week.  That new parade is about to debut at the MK, you know.

TCD