But Star Warsland does not fit into the AK theme, and Avatarland does, kinda, sorta, almost, maybe.

I guess Disney figured that the priority for something new, at this time, was AK, and not DHS or Epcot, where Star Warsland should go.

They could have done an Endor themed Star Wars land complete with dueling speederbike roller coaster.

Nothing would demonstrate environmental sensitivity more than a dueling speederbike coaster.

I had no idea the overall theme of AK was environmental sensitivity.  I thought it was just Yetis and Orange Chicken takeout.  

Now that I know the theme, I have a better suggestion for AK expansion than Avatarland.  How about United Nations Biozone Land?  It could consist of fake rainforests and glaciers, and at the center would be an enormous toilet.  They could take half the operating budget of the American Pavilion at Epcot and toss it into the toilet, where guests could watch it swirl into oblivion.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't see it having the draw that, say Harry Potter has. More Grand parents have heard of Harry Potter than Avatar. Who is the audience here? This was a movie I saw once at the theater, and would never watch again. I don't really care if there will be a sequel either nor would I break my neck to see it. My daughter (11) never even thinks about Avatar. I would rather see a huge pirates of the Caribbean expansion. the movies are great and my Husband loves that kind of entertainment. It would fit in as much as the blue people would.  Enjoy DW before more idiots screw up a good thing.

Walt would have never gone in this direction.

• 2 months later...