Ma'am, You Forgot the Check! -- WWW 2014

Let me point out at this juncture ... there are three types of WW ladies:

1.  Early morning ladies.  I am perhaps the only one of those.  I suspect I got the most sleep at WWW.  Maybe Carol next since she had to do so much work during WWW.

2.  Late night ladies.  Melissa is an example.

3.  Time doesn't matter at  WDW ... Nikki, Mo, Loretta, Marty, and Kim.  I so wish I had their energy!  

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mama is awesome and Queen of all the Womenz.  I'm just grateful that I get to be among the lucky ones to know her.   Get on to her?  Have you lost your mind!?  I am staying in her good graces so as no

Mama and I have matching jammies. Granted hers are much smaller than mine.

I think Mo should make and send regular batches of rum balls to Rita to help keep Mama in line.  (Don't you dare tell Mama I said so or she'll be on my Fat A**!)

I'm in and looking forward to the director's cut.......that would be the extended, non-MPR version.

No non-MPR version will be posted.

I'm in! I've been wondering when or it we would see a trip report!

Thanks!

I'm waiting for the other WW to join in ... just one more post from me unless they chime in.

I'm here!  Details, people, DETAILS!!!

MPR

I'm in..... barely, working like a dog since I left WWW

Sorry, Carol.  Hopefully you can slow down soon.

Ok girls, let's get this thing moving.. don't make me bring out my "crazy eyes" :clint:

I am not there yet, but I believe this is about the time the wheels in my head began turning rapidly.

I had been planning to ride with Carol to WWW. Then the week before DH informed me he had to go to Atlanta for work that week. So, I reluctantly had to cancel my trip. I planned to live vicariously through posts and pictures. It was a good thing I did. Reading one post I found out Jen would not be going down until Friday. Woohoo! Plans were arranged and early Friday morning I drove down to meet Jen to ride along with her.

Ok girls, let's get this thing moving.. don't make me bring out my "crazy eyes"  :clint:

We don't want the "crazy eyes"!  I'm moving along now that I know at least a few more WW will chime in.

I was there! in spirit...

I so wish you could have joined us!  One day we will meet.  Can you do WWW 2014.5?

I've only got a handful of pics that I posted to FB but will chime in when I can.  My online time is being limited by the stupid day job and, well... life.  8)

Sadly I have no life.  Will appreciate you chiming in!

I am not there yet, but I believe this is about the time the wheels in my head began turning rapidly.

I had been planning to ride with Carol to WWW. Then the week before DH informed me he had to go to Atlanta for work that week. So, I reluctantly had to cancel my trip. I planned to live vicariously through posts and pictures. It was a good thing I did. Reading one post I found out Jen would not be going down until Friday. Woohoo! Plans were arranged and early Friday morning I drove down to meet Jen to ride along with her.

So glad you got to attend, Yvonne!

Now I remember ... we had dinner at a placed called Sweet Tomatoes on Wednesday evening.  Carol, Melissa, Melissa's sister, and me.  I had never been there before.  It's an all-you-can-eat buffet of salads, soup, pizza, baked potatoes, and desserts.  Pretty good.

On to Thursday!

The bunkhouse arrived that morning.

004Bunkhousearriving_zps97957949.jpg

Shortly after that Mo, Loretta, Nikki, Kim, and Marty arrived.

We had lunch at Roaring Fork (another first for me).  I had an angus burger without bread but forgot to take a picture.

After lunch we went to Shades of Green.  I'd been wanting to see this resort for a long time.  It is beautiful!

007ShadesofGreen1_zps5151d9f6.jpg

008SoG2_zpsa640d124.jpg

009SoG3_zps88f206c0.jpg

010SoG4_zpsbf8b89dd.jpg

011SoG5_zpsa9584fea.jpg

Marty with her beautiful daughter Sarah and Sarah's friend Grace:

012SoG6MartySarahGrace_zps2b1c926b.jpg

We then parked at the Polynesian and walked over to the TTC.

013walkingtottc01_zps80258e6d.jpg

Marty waving goodbye to Sarah and Grace as they entered the monorail ramp:

012aMartywavinggoodbye_zpsb1ccc56f.jpg

Then the rest of the group took the van back to the campsite and Marty and I went to the Magic Kingdom.

014MartyandmetoMK_zps20ee522e.jpg

We got ice cream and planned to stay for the 7:00 MSEP.

We sat at a little table outside the ice cream parlor and ate our treats.  And we got colder.  And colder.  And colder.  

By then it was around 6:30.  Only a half hour until the parade.  And then Marty reminded me that the parade starts in Frontierland.  It would be at least 45 minutes until the parade got to us.  Ouch.  

We were both freezing and decided we couldn't sit there any longer.  So we made our way out of the MK.

Yikes!  The only boat running to the fort was a little open boat!

So we huddled together and despite the temperature stayed pretty warm on the ride back.

We stepped onto the dock at the fort, and there were the "late night" and "time doesn't matter" ladies in line for a boat to the MK.  So Marty hopped in line with them, and I made my way back to Melissa's PUP for some much-needed sleep.

Friday morning ... Carol and I went to Trail's End for breakfast.  She had a lot of work to do and I was looking forward to a few more plates of food, so I told her to go ahead and leave.  Edsel called to her in the parking lot  ... ma'am,   you forgot your check!  She told him that I was still in TE and that I would pick up the tab .... we heard about that later!! 

The MSEP starts at the Fire station, not Frontierland. So you could have waited for it. It takes about 10 mins to make it to the ice cream parlor.

I found that out when I was trying to leave during the 11pm parade on Sunday night.  However, by the time the parade started and all went by us, it would have been dark and very cold, so I was glad we decided to head back when we did.

I flew in from ManchVegas on a 7:10am flight Thursday.

Arrived at MCO by about 10:15.  Since I only had a carry on I headed straight to Magical Express. Thanks to my spiffy Magic Band, I breezed through ME practically without stopping and headed for the Fort line.

It was just jammed full of people...

10755_10203185552666825_1210305676_n.jpg

Ok not really.  I was the only one in line.

For about 30 minutes.

Then I saw 2 CMs with their heads together and one saying "she's been in line a really long time"

I was the first one loaded onto the next bus.

TA DAH!

1512536_10203185820713526_1970837158_n.j

Unfortunately the Fort was the last stop... and I was the last one on the bus...

375716_10203186029878755_968827742_n.jpg

I was greeted at the Outpost by Nicki and Kimmie and we made our way back to the others.

One we'd dumped our stuff in the bunkhouse, I changed into my WWW shoes...

1489136_10203186537091435_829461067_n.jp

Yes folks, as cold as it was, I wore flip flops all weekend.  Even when I had 3 or 4 layers on.

It was the principle, dammit!  8)

I'm getting my days mixed up.  That's what happens when I don't take notes!

Carol and I had breakfast at TE on Saturday morning, not Friday.

On Friday morning I joined Loretta, Kim, Nicki, Mo, and Marty at DHS rope drop.

We stampeded to TSM, went through the queue, and were riding in just a few minutes.  Everyone beat me.

Then it was on to ToT.

020outsideTOT_zpse3431a8c.jpg

021ToTphotobooth_zpsdbdad880.jpg

See the hands up on the back row?

022ToTphoto_zpsf6a1f6fa.jpg

The line was really short, so they planned to ride ToT again followed by RNRC while I went to the Animation Academy.

I just missed a class and thought I didn't have time to wait 20 minutes and then sit through a 25 minute class, so I wandered around a long while.  Called and checked on the gang, and they were still waiting on RNRC.  It had been breaking down quite a bit.  So I went back to Animation Academy and found that I had just missed another class.

So I watched "Where Disney Characters Come From," a first for me.  And then I stumbled upon a lonely Minnie.  No one was visiting her that morning, so I stopped in to say hello.  Note to self:  take that bulky sweatshirt off before any more pictures!

026visitingMinnie_zps8002a0df.jpg

I also played the "What Disney Character Are You" kiosk.  It said I am most like Cinderella.

025Iamafraidofmice_zps3708e9c5.jpg

I think I am dependable and loyal, but the part about the mice?  No way!  I'm terrified of them!

The gang finally made it through RNRC.  Marty wanted to ride the Great Movie Ride.  Mo went with her while the rest of us chilled out for awhile.

Isn't this a great picture of Marty?

028IlovethisphotoofMarty_zps7e26a724.jpg

We exited and caught a bus to another park.  Their plan was to do all four parks that day.  My plan was to keep up with them as long as I could.

That afternoon Jen, Yvonne, Ami, Missy, Rita, and Mama arrived.

I'm gonna stop here and let the other WW chime in if they want to.