Ma'am, You Forgot the Check! -- WWW 2014

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mama is awesome and Queen of all the Womenz.  I'm just grateful that I get to be among the lucky ones to know her.   Get on to her?  Have you lost your mind!?  I am staying in her good graces so as no

Mama and I have matching jammies. Granted hers are much smaller than mine.

I think Mo should make and send regular batches of rum balls to Rita to help keep Mama in line.  (Don't you dare tell Mama I said so or she'll be on my Fat A**!)

Since Lou isn't using it right now, :soapbox:  . The Wild Womenz gave me 'cooties'. Not long after they left Rita, Linda and I became sick. How sick? We packed up and left The Fort a day early. We are still crouping some ... and now we have snice on our porch and sub-freezing temps.

I blame it all on the Wild Womenz ... and Dave.

Since Lou isn't using it right now, :soapbox:  . The Wild Womenz gave me 'cooties'. Not long after they left Rita, Linda and I became sick. How sick? We packed up and left The Fort a day early. We are still crouping some ... and now we have snice on our porch and sub-freezing temps.

I blaim my self and feel very sorry about it.  thinking I was just congested from laughing so hard on Friday, I went over to Ed's site on Saturday morning for coffee.  I had a lovely visit with Ed, Linda, Rita, and Mama.  Hours later, I realized the congestion was a cold, possibly even flu.  I have been hoping and praying y'all didn't get it. :(

Hey Lou........NOW you can get off your soapbox!  I posted!   Mark it on the calendar;)

Hey, it wasn't me that was on the soapbox, it was TCD. I simply agreed with him.

And I did mark it on my calendar.

I am glad that Lou can finally step off of his soapbox.  LOL.

Yeah, sure I get the blame for your soapboxing.

Oh come on, Lou, get off your soapbox.

:)

TCD

Hey, it wasn't me that was on the soapbox, it was TCD. I simply agreed with him.

And I did mark it on my calendar.

Yeah, sure I get the blame for your soapboxing.

I'm sorry for blaming you for TCD's soapbox stance.  LOL    Love you both, even if I don't post often

We did single rider for Everest as standby was about 30 minutes...

12139320736_e94879f7be_b.jpg

Safari Amber... YUM

12138896333_bce9e747b5_z.jpg

And thus the 4 parks day was complete.

i should mention that we really didn't start out to make it to 4 parks this day.  We didn't rush around like lunatics, we actually moved at a pretty leisurely pace, ate, drank, and generally took things easy.  Aside from making rope drop at HS, it was quite the relaxed day.  It became apparent when we were leaving AK at around 2:30pm that with Epcot open until 11pm we really did have time to get to all 4 parks.

So we did.

Final tally...

4 parks

5 buses + 2 monorails

a handful of rides in each park

coffee in HS, lunch in AK, snacks in MK and dinner in EP

no FP

That is probably the best EE photo I've seen.  Awesome.

That beer looks yummy.  One of the reasons I like going to AK!  Also, I noticed your hair in this photo - I can't remember noticing you had bangs before, are they new?  Very cute!

Your day sounds wonderful to me.  Not over planned or rushed, take it easy, see where it leads us is my style.  Props for getting to all 4 parks, in flops too!

Mo didn't mention that after they finished the four parks, the "time doesn't matter" group came back to the campsite and partied with us until the wee hours of the morning.  MPR.  We had a great time.  Enuf said.

We spent Saturday morning in the party tent and had some visitors:

043d2014011805LouandBuddy_zps9e0450b5.jp  043e2014011806Dobby_zps6cbb7523.jpg

By the afternoon I was totally out of sorts.  Couldn't stand being around myself, so I was sure no one else would enjoy being around me either.  I think the late hours, the travel, and the stress I'd had for days before the trip finally caught up with me.

I went to MK by myself to just walk around and shake off my bad mood.  I felt like this Minnie who just couldn't get onboard with everyone else:

043f2014011807meoutofsorts_zpsc6725036.j

I took a few photos:

043g20140118partnersstatue_zps266832f0.j

043h20140118castle_zps089e8744.jpg

043i20140118lantern_zps6901bb14.jpg

043j20140118tomorrowland_zps52f94e21.jpg

I keep getting birds in my pictures without realizing it.

After watching the flag retreat (a first) I went back to the fort and turned in early.  Even the MK didn't perk me up.  But a good night's sleep really helped!

Someone else will have to tell you about that evening ...

I'm sorry you had a not so great day. But I must say you take really good pictures when your in a mood. I hope you got a good nights sleep and had a great day.

Thanks, Ray!  Yes, I was fine for the rest of the trip.

Was Saturday the day we went to DTD? 

Marty, I think you're right.  I'm not a fan of DTD.  Basically I don't enjoy shopping.  I think that's one of the reasons I stayed behind.

Um Excuse me...........HOW can you be in a bad mood at DISNEYWORLD? ????  

I think it was the culmination of a lot of stress for days before the trip, then upsetting my normal sleep schedule.

My best friend was planning to make this trip with me.  We had been looking forward to it for months.  We've been best friends since 1972.  Basically inseparable.  She has severe fibromyalgia.  I was worried enough about her traveling in her normal condition.  But about 6 weeks before the trip she caught a virus which caused bronchitis and a nasty flare-up of her asthma.  After rounds and rounds of doctor's appointments and four different antibiotics, it finally came down to either she would go to WDW or be admitted to the hospital.  It was a last-minute, stress-laden situation.  It turned out her doctor was wrong.  She couldn't go to WDW, but the hospital wouldn't admit her.  And she's still sick.

Anyway, I spent a lot of time on the plane ride down crying because she couldn't make this trip that she was so looking forward to.  

I'm usually asleep by 7-8pm because I have to be awake anywhere between 2am and 4am (b/c of hubby's work schedule).  

I got to the fort, started unwinding from all the stress, stayed up until 1-2am, and BOOM!  Everything crashed down on me.

But after that day everything was great.

So, Saturday, after doing 4 parks on Friday, I was planning to stay in my pj's all day. Nicki and I woke up feeling a lot of chest congestion that I chalked up to either allergies or too much laughing the day before.  I decided a nice hot drink would help, so Nicki and I went to visit Rita, Ed, Linda, and Mama.  In my pajamas!  Very risqué for me!  LOL

The coffee seemed to help with the congestion while I was drinking it, but afterwards I felt congested again.  "Must be the Florida pollen," I thought.

I went back to the WWW party tent and tried to hang with everyone.  By 11:ooam I was in my camper feeling very depressed.  I realized I needed to eat and had a bagel, some of Missy's biscuits and gravy, and then another bagel, this time with pb that Kim bought for me at the Meadow's Trading Post.  I still didn't feel great, so when someone suggested DTD and Earl of Sandwich, I was up for it.  (I did get dressed for DTD!)

I made it through lunch, but realized shortly after lunch that I was not going to make it through a shopping expedition with lots of WW.  I took the bus back to the campsite, took a shower, put on my pj's, and crashed in my bunk.

That was my Saturday.

I am the only one that didn't get sick?

I am the only one that didn't get sick?

Me, Marty, Nicki, Rita, Ed and Linda all got some degree of sickness.  Everyone else was fine.

Mine thankfully passed quickly and without a lot of hoopla, although a few days after I got home an annoying cough set in.

I'm crediting Mama's new found addiction to rum balls with keeping her healthy.   8)

But wasn't Missy's sausage gravy delicious?  Best I've ever had.

Absolutely!

I don't have many photos from Saturday but I do have a couple from Earl of Sandwich...

12138857883_ec42058031_b.jpg

a wee bit of pood forn for Dave...

12139002114_0701b35465_c.jpg

That is "The Original 1762® - Roasted beef, cheddar & horseradish sauce" and tomato soup with garlic croutons.  Oh-so-yummy!!

We stopped by to visit, but I'm confused about what day is which! I'm just gonna throw it all on here! We had so much fun visiting with all the ladies. These are a couple of pictures that Nicki took after we had seen Jen and picked up a few items.

1546035_219018681618081_1213971508_n.jpg

1558393_219018571618092_1815478724_n.jpg

At some point, Monique gave Mama a bucket of Rum Balls. She loved those Rum Balls! Everytime I turned around she was getting a little "snack!"

12647_10202217597496273_1399921186_n.jpg

1545218_10202221594356192_366106371_n.jp

She had so much fun seeing all the womenz. I can't tell y'all how much it means to me that y'all include her and make her feel special! Of course, it would be nice if y'all got on to her ole mean butt every now and then! :)

She had so much fun seeing all the womenz. I can't tell y'all how much it means to me that y'all include her and make her feel special! Of course, it would be nice if y'all got on to her ole mean butt every now and then! :)

Mama is awesome and Queen of all the Womenz.  I'm just grateful that I get to be among the lucky ones to know her.

Get on to her?  Have you lost your mind!?  I am staying in her good graces so as not to be called a F.A.  ... at least hopefully not to my face. ;D