24 Hour Party 2014 - Rock Your Disney Side

Dave, I'm sure you're right!

To me a hot breakfast means scrambled eggs with either bacon or sausage.  It doesn't mean buns, bagels, pancakes, waffles, etc.  I'm sure I'd be disappointed.

Today we stopped by Hardee's on our way out of town.  I had a low carb breakfast bowl with a scrambled egg, melted cheeses, bacon, sausage, and ham.  That's a hot breakfast!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At 8pm tonight, all of you sane Fiends out there yell out. ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR MINDS? It has to be loud enough for their hubbys to hear, so that they can start the paperwork for admittance into th

Ditto!!  :D   ...actually there is a better than pretty darned good chance that Nicole (aka TurkeyPants) and I have finagled a way to make  a "what are you whackos thinking?!?!" road trip down for thi

Nah - we'll have plenty of time.    We've got 2 drivers and it's only about a 19 hour ride.  We should be there in plenty of time to shower, change and make our 5:00 ADR at Kona!   :D

I think that God intervened by knocking me off my feet before I saw that you were going, so I wouldn't be begging to go too.

Praying that all who go have a blast!

Mo and TurkeyPants, if you are falling asleep and need a place to sleep in SC, you can use my place and I will take the kids out for a few hours.

Thanks Marty!!  :heartsmiley:

This was definitely an impromptu "oh why the heck not" trip. As I mentioned to Jason, I wish we were taking the truck, then we could pick up Fiends along the way... but given the mileage on the truck, it would have been cheaper to fly! 

Hot breakfast available at Main Street Bakery?  Isn't THAT ironic?  

Um... I'm pretty sure all breakfast will be hot if eaten outside. As will everything else (me included).

Last year it was 91 in the shade.  I'm pretty sure it was 85 by 7am.  Forecast as of now is partly cloudy and 92.

As I said last time... this will be fun, but it will not be pretty.  :holysheep:

• 3 weeks later...

They did a good job on that video.

I didn't see myself in it, though.

I did see a few of the guests in costumes that we saw that day.

TCD

Wasn't that the same old man solo traveler you posted a picture of TCD?  The guy dressed as Stinky Pete?