The TCD Gang Springs Forward at the Fort- A Spring Break 2014 TR

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, leave Beckers alone, she knows exactly what she's doing. She's my new favorite Fiend.

I have seen them training docking at the Fort. That provided one of the best photos I've ever taken    

I love Agents of Shield. It's really the only show we watch as a family. They are getting ready to start a 7 episode run to the season finale this week! Can't wait! Off topic but my 10 year old dd is

So, Ray and I were in the car over the weekend and just for sport, I gave him some of the background on your TR, the bat house, and such.  Then, I read him the letter warning about the bats and he fell for it hook, line and sinker.  :rofl2:  I did too, but it was a lot of fun to bring him into the game as well.

We're both looking forward to putting on our plastic gloves and helping with bat disposal on our next trip.

As always, thanks for a great report!

OK, I just watched the Toy Story nerd's video.

As I have reported previously...the Trolls have never been on that ride.

Been to Disney eight zillion times, but no Toy Story.

I will say this, though -- from the appearance of the video, it would likely get a scathing RantTM.

Wii, anyone?

I'm glad to see that you are still around, Norm.

I can't believe you didn't at least try Toy Story.  I wish you would, if for no other reason, that you could write a nice Troll RantTM.

It's strange that I like the ride as much as I do.  Your Wii comment isn't off the mark.  But, I'm not the only one who likes it.

I have the Toy Story game on Wii, love to play, but we never seem to crank up the Wii very much lately

We used to have the Wii version too.  It was one of the things that was stolen when our house was burglarized a few years ago.  When I got around to replacing the Wii and some of the games, nobody asked for Toy Story.

We do, too. I hate the labryinth with the metal ball with a passion.

Labyrinth?

Metal Ball?

I obviously was not very good at the Wii version  I never made it that far.

I have only been on TSM once, but loved it!

You need to watch the video and go again.  How sweet would it be if you could beat your kids at it?

So, Ray and I were in the car over the weekend and just for sport, I gave him some of the background on your TR, the bat house, and such.  Then, I read him the letter warning about the bats and he fell for it hook, line and sinker.  :rofl2:  I did too, but it was a lot of fun to bring him into the game as well.

We're both looking forward to putting on our plastic gloves and helping with bat disposal on our next trip.

As always, thanks for a great report!

Thank you for sharing that.

I'm glad to know that my efforts resulted in a few folks getting fooled.

I have set the bar high for next year.

TCD