One of the boat captains (not that I am believing him) states that they had to pick sometime to replace some conduit that is 40 years old

Why did they pick that day or that week as the 11:30 to 7 shutdown has been going on since Jan 21st.

automated monorails coming later this year. Not sure if this is true or not.

The automated monorails part is true.

I don't know if that's why they've been shut down though, or if they'll be operational later this year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woohoo!! I win!

Found out some interesting info today about the boats and maybe this has already been discussed somewhere. As Lou mentioned each resort decides on it's own level of service so this all coincides. Any

Won't matter much longer. The Four Seasons plans on filling in Bay Lake to build a road for running limos straight to the Magic Kingdom.

• 2 weeks later...

We got stuck at the FW dock back in early December with a small boat on the left side of the dock, and us with two wheelchairs.  The dock hand said a big boat would be along soon, they the small boat was an added resource during a busy period.  This only happened once.

And we have to get a smaller child.  Shawnee's chair will no longer go down the aisle, so I get to stand with him up front.  Sit up front-er when the weather is ok.

I'd like to subscribe to Dave's hate list, if it's not a closed book.  Except I don't drink coffee, so I don't go to Starbucks.