• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG! I said the same thing as Lou again. Make it stop!

Very impressive.    NOW how do you two feel?? 

You are forgetting the double Dumbos.  Are you not appreciative??  There used to be just one set of Dumbos.  And now there are two sets....double Dumbos.  I would think you'd  be happy with that.  Jum

No, we're at the Fort the whole time.

I think we may buy UO annual passes and take our chances with the lines.

The "PowerPass" is about $215 - which is less than if we bought a 2 day, 2 park ticket, and we'd have the option to go back next year too.  Plus there are a few other perks that go along with.

There are blockout dates, but they're not when we're typically there.

What rock have you been hiding under?

This is old news.  Especially the part about the guy who introduced the My Magic mess getting the can.

Not everyone is a fanatical amusement park follower. Believe it or not, some people may not know.

How positive are you that he was canned and didn't quit?

Are you going to finally give up your unflagging defense of the My Magic fiasco?

Absolutely not. It's there, there's no turning back, it will not be allowed to fail.

If it's that bad, don't go to WDW. There are other theme parks and resorts that are as good or better.

Not everyone is a fanatical amusement park follower. Believe it or not, some people may not know.

True, but you are. You are a staunch defender of the My Magic program. I thought you would know that the executive who introduced it is no longer with the company.

How positive are you that he was canned and didn't quit?

You know how big corporations work. Why is it important whether he was fired or "quit?" The point it that he's no longer there. Had this been a raging success, I think he would still be there, no?

Absolutely not. It's there, there's no turning back, it will not be allowed to fail.

They are still throwing money at it, and it's still a mess. Their actions have demonstrated that they will ride it all the way into the ground. I hope the company doesn't go with it.

If it's that bad, don't go to WDW. There are other theme parks and resorts that are as good or better.

I can't believe you said that. Or, that you are being sincere. Where are these other theme parks or resorts?

TCD

True, but you are.

But not to the level as some others on here.

You are a staunch defender of the My Magic program.

If you call saying that it will work in the long run, yes, I am a defender.

I thought you would know that the executive who introduced it is no longer with the company.

No I did not.

You know how big corporations work. Why is it important whether he was fired or "quit?" The point it that he's no longer there. Had this been a raging success, I think he would still be there, no?

There are many reasons why people move on. Maybe he got a better offer before it was completely implemented.

They are still throwing money at it, and it's still a mess. Their actions have demonstrated that they will ride it all the way into the ground. I hope the company doesn't go with it.

Aren't we mainly talking about the FP as being the problem?

There are many other elements to the MyMagic program and they will change all the elements until they do work.

I can't believe you said that. Or, that you are being sincere.

Yes I am.

Where are these other theme parks or resorts?

Central FL and both coasts.

Aren't we mainly talking about the FP as being the problem?

There are many other elements to the MyMagic program and they will change all the elements until they do work.

Yes, I would say that FP+ is the biggest problem.  You suggest that there are other elements that work.  But, what are they?  Dining Reservations?  Big Whoop.  I can make a dining reservation on-line for Bonefish Grill.  Photo Pass?  Big Whoop. They had that before MDE.

FP+ was supposed to be the game changer. And it has been. But not in a good way.

Where are these other theme parks or resorts?

Central FL and both coasts.

You don't say?

What is the name of a theme park in Central Florida that is as good or better than Disney?

TCD

You suggest that there are other elements that work.  But, what are they? 

I'd insert the "beating a dead horse" smiley here, but I can't find it.

You don't say? What is the name of a theme park in Central Florida that is as good or better than Disney?

US/IA

From Inside the Magic...

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts is up and running today and just about everyone is in its queue, with a posted wait time reaching 350 minutes. Meanwhile the streets of Diagon Alley aren't too terribly crowded... since everyone is waiting for the ride.

Photos by WDW Guided Tours

10325243_10152118552812035_4780256189467

10306395_10152118553602035_9008287444785

https://www.facebook.com/insidethemagic/photos/pcb.10152118553672035/10152118553602035/?type=1&theater

You suggest that there are other elements that work.  But, what are they? 

I'd insert the "beating a dead horse" smiley here, but I can't find it.

You don't say? What is the name of a theme park in Central Florida that is as good or better than Disney?

US/IA

Yes, we are beating a dead horse, but only because you continue to defend MDE, which at this point, is a complete and utter failure.

You cannot possibly be serious about Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure being as good as a Disney park. No way. Yes, they each have attractions that, standing alone, can be said to be better than some of the Disney attractions, but overall, no way. Not even close.

TCD

Right. And then there are the attendance figures that kind of reflect which parks are more popular with consumers.

Those are kind of objective, wouldn't you say?

TCD

And more people voted for Obama.

Good one.

TCD

I think the 2 of you should take this argument to the Gringotts attraction queue. 

You'll have 6 hours to work it out before it's time to ride.