I am interested in sharing a spot at the fort so my child can ride their bike around the loop. You must be a non smoker, you must not be at the site during the day, and you must not expect me to pay anything for it. By the way, does anybody have DVC points about to expire that they want to give me? I mean, they're going to expire anyway, why let them go to waste?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, but it must sport the proper Fiend items to be considered appropriate! I hope DaveinTn agrees that it was alright to kind of hijack, while still on topic! :)  

I need a ruling from the judges.  We aren't at 10 posts yet on this thread, but the question has been answered.  Can I hijack it?     Where is Larry when we need him?   :clint:

Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week and don't forget to tip the servers.     Your nose is a little, just a little, bit shorter.

Ah King of the Horses.... if only you'd followed us here.  Such a shame you don't drink, smoke or take unpaying pool time...

Oh and Mr. Ft Wilderness, if you don't like the thread then unsubscribe and start something more interesting.   8)

(memories, like the corners of my mind..... everybody sing along!)

They'll assign you to a 4 bedroom special deluxe trailer "condo" complete with butler and maid service.  They'll move the Fort to either FL or CA, whichever you'd prefer, and provide you with your own special tanker truck to follow you on your journey and refill your gas tank free of charge along the way.

How's that for pixie dust?

They'll assign you to a 4 bedroom special deluxe trailer "condo" complete with butler and maid service.  They'll move the Fort to either FL or CA, whichever you'd prefer, and provide you with your own special tanker truck to follow you on your journey and refill your gas tank free of charge along the way.

How's that for pixie dust?

This disney y'all speak of sounds awesome.

I gave this an up arrow.. Just cause it was funny...  Lou ... You are a magical person ! :rofl2:

Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week and don't forget to tip the servers.

What do you mean?  I look exactly like that.  8)

Your nose is a little, just a little, bit shorter.

Yes, they can. It's not a bad price either. I can't remember how much, but I think it may be cheaper than it is here at home. I believe they do it at the bike barn. I don't know why I'm answering when I know there are folks who will be able to give you the details!

They refill at the Meadows Trading Post. Drop it off early in the morning. Set it by the gate to the right of the TP. Go in, tell them you want a tank refilled. Someone will come outside and walk you through the gate, where you place the tank on a pallet. They will tag the tank. Go back to the TP later that afternoon, go in, tell them you are retrieving your propane tank. You will pay for the refill then. It was $14 and change for a 20lb tank. (Same price if totally empty or just topped off.)

Then someone will walk you back behind the gate to retrieve your tank, and off you go.

A question was asked by Tankpilot and answered by little miss smarty pants Carol.

Does this mean that we have to reset to the 10 post rule before we can hijack it again?

No. This thread has way more than 10 total posts. I submit that the cumulative total exceeds the 10 post rule and makes this fair game. 

Play ball!

Real question - Can propane cylinders be refilled at the fort?

They refill at the Meadows Trading Post. Drop it off early in the morning. Set it by the gate to the right of the TP. Go in, tell them you want a tank refilled. Someone will come outside and walk you through the gate, where you place the tank on a pallet. They will tag the tank. Go back to the TP later that afternoon, go in, tell them you are retrieving your propane tank. You will pay for the refill then. It was $14 and change for a 20lb tank. (Same price if totally empty or just topped off.)

Then someone will walk you back behind the gate to retrieve your tank, and off you go.

10 points for getting a real question asked and answered in the middle of a hijack.  That shows real Fiend talent.  8)

Now back to your regularly scheduled shenanigans...

Are there towels for my family to use at the pool and the comfort stations?

I usually grab one off the line of any available campsite on my way to the pool and/or comfort station.