We are arriving June 30 for two weeks. Does anyone know if there is a cheaper place to buy park tickets that is cheaper than buying from Disney? We plan on getting a 4 or 5 day pass. Any ideas?

You can save a few dollars through Undercover Tourist using the Mousesavers newsletter link. Also check the pricing through AAA. 

We have used UndercoverTourist.com for years without trouble. They're a Disney authorized reseller.

I like undercover tourist. But I heard if you lose your ticket purchased from UT you have to go thru them. Whereas if you buy your ticket direct thru Disney they have a record and it's taken care of by Disney.

I like undercover tourist. But I heard if you lose your ticket purchased from UT you have to go thru them. Whereas if you buy your ticket direct thru Disney they have a record and it's taken care of by Disney.

What about once it's linked in MDE? Isn't there a record then?

Has anyone linked a reseller ticked to MDE?  Just wondering how easy/hard/possible it is.

Yes, I did.  My two friends, who were staying with us in our motorhome during our November 2013 trip, bought vouchers from a vendor - I forgot which one (not UT).  I got their voucher numbers and entered them on MDE.  The numbers were accepted and I was able to make Fast Pass+ reservations for them right along with mine and my husband's.  

UT advertises on their website that they can be linked with no problem.  I am going to buy mine this week I will let you know if it links okay.  I take pictures of our tickets just in case, but fortunately we have never lost any.  I had no trouble upgrading them in the past either.

UT advertises on their website that they can be linked with no problem.  I am going to buy mine this week I will let you know if it links okay.  I take pictures of our tickets just in case, but fortunately we have never lost any.  I had no trouble upgrading them in the past either.

Just to make you aware Disney is no longer bridging the price on these. You will get the value paid for them and have to pay the full difference to upgrade now. 

Yes, I did.  My two friends, who were staying with us in our motorhome during our November 2013 trip, bought vouchers from a vendor - I forgot which one (not UT).  I got their voucher numbers and entered them on MDE.  The numbers were accepted and I was able to make Fast Pass+ reservations for them right along with mine and my husband's.  

Good to know - thanks!

Has anyone linked a reseller ticked to MDE?  Just wondering how easy/hard/possible it is.

Yes, did it with 5 tickets recently and had no issues. I was able to scan the code on the back of the tickets with the MDE app and link to a person.

Has anyone bought a ticket from a outside vendor and lost their ticket?

And if you did, what happened?

Once the paper ticket is on the magic band, do you even need it? Anyone know that? 

I'm actually considering UT for the first time for our April trip. We'd save about $56. That's even without a price increase that I'm sure will happen between now and then. 

My DH lost his 10 day park hopper on the first day of our trip. We purchased through AAA, but I had the receipt with me. The front desk of the hotel replaced his ticket without question.

I saw where they had changed that, it makes sense that they closed that loop hole.

It does, but it's a bummer.  It saved us a bunch the last time we upgraded to APs.

My DH lost his 10 day park hopper on the first day of our trip. We purchased through AAA, but I had the receipt with me. The front desk of the hotel replaced his ticket without question.

Good to know!

Once the paper ticket is on the magic band, do you even need it? Anyone know that? 

I'm actually considering UT for the first time for our April trip. We'd save about $56. That's even without a price increase that I'm sure will happen between now and then. 

We were issued plastic cards.  Brought them along the first day.  They never came out of my pocket.  After first day, they stayed in the camper.  No need.