A Shining New Era is Tiptoeing Nearer for the TCD Gang

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a photo that makes me smile.   The backstory on this is that one of Twin #2's roommates ended up being a "friend of" Stitch.  She told Twin #2 to come visit her in Tomorrowland one day, and the

Leia is definitely following you. At least it is the 1983 version following you and not the 2014 version.

I'm in...  page 5 ?    I need to stop working and spend more time here...   Thanks for the princess photos. 

Hey - forgive me if you've addressed this in the last few installments - I'm way behind on my TR reading as I've been with Danielle in Wyoming (Go Pokes!) and haven't had a chance to get all caught up.  I'm just wondering if you've tried to use any MBs to get FPs at the parks recently that aren't tied to tickets.  I'm guessing no, since you have extra MBs with APs attached, but thought I'd just check in and ask.

I do love the pics of POR, all the Star Wars stuff and even the Poly walls.  But I'm definitely anti-waterfall-removal.  

Looking forward to more.

For the record, i dont like any of this Poly construction crap.

I'm with you there.

They're doing too much at one time.  Very un-Disney like.

I guess they know what they're doing.

It is a mess there.

I pull in there a couple of weeks ago, and there are barrels everywhere. So I pull into one side of the security shack. Oops, wrong side.

The security CM gives me the look. Hey, Jackass, you're on the wrong side". I give her the Lou look. Hey Jackass, I'm a WDW bus driver and I can go anywhere I want, deal with it, c-ya. Besides, I make more than you.

LOL.

Nobody messes with Lou.

Wow, the Poly has changed a TON since we were there a few weeks ago. We had dinner at Oha'na's' and no walls then. 

Here is a picture of the lettuce thing. I had a bite of it, but that was it.

IMG_1221_zpse5d7369f.jpg

We made our way down to Cooks as well at some point and were surprised with it. Felt like a hospital cafeteria to me.

1.  Good job with apostrophes on the 'Ohana spelling.  Disney can use people like you.

2.  Thank you for the photo of the lettuce wrap.  It's worse than I imagined.  Gross.

3.  Hospital cafeteria is the perfect description.

With all that crap going on at the Poly they should be charging Value rates until they are done.  

Seriously.

I can't imagine that they are gouging guests with normal rates when all of this mess is going on.  But I think they are.

When All Star Sports food court was closed they had a grab and go place in the arcade temporarily and extra buses to shuttle people to the other all star food courts for hot food. 

I'm sorry that I missed that.

We were at Poly for breakfast earlier. The walls really close things off. They also looked pretty darn permanent (with electrical outlets, light fixtures). Sad. I eavesdropped as a CM was talking about replacing the skylights too. (Boo!)

Here's hoping extra pixie dust goes into the imagineering of this rehab...

(Oh, hey! Fancy that...I met a fiend at the fort too!)

The skylights too?  I really don't get it.  The drawings depicting the new lobby make it look very bland.  I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish.

We will be getting to the Fiend meeting soon.

Great pictures...

and

I don't like the removal of the waterfall at all. The Disney bigwigs better put another one in.

As Santa says below, the waterfall apparently won't be replaced.

Prepare for disappointment: c7d9afc2f37103cdf02dc19c8225b08c_zps6ef9 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't look particularly magical to me.

Is that the best they could do?

Lettuce wraps have no business at 'Ohana. The end.

Agreed.

Lettuce wraps sound more like something you would enjoy while sipping your tea over at the Grand Floridian.

We were at Ohana just a couple of months ago and all was what it had been.

I'm having second doubts now.

No chicken skewers and lettuce wrap, really?

The place is run by idiots. Credit to TCD for that phrase.

When you're right, you're right.

It seems like WDW managers feel compelled to fix things that aren't broken.

This restaurant has to be one of the most popular on property, yet they are constantly fooling with the menu.  It's like they are seeing what they can get away with.

TCD

Hey - forgive me if you've addressed this in the last few installments - I'm way behind on my TR reading as I've been with Danielle in Wyoming (Go Pokes!) and haven't had a chance to get all caught up.  I'm just wondering if you've tried to use any MBs to get FPs at the parks recently that aren't tied to tickets.  I'm guessing no, since you have extra MBs with APs attached, but thought I'd just check in and ask.

I do love the pics of POR, all the Star Wars stuff and even the Poly walls.  But I'm definitely anti-waterfall-removal.  

Looking forward to more.

Sorry, but the experimentation with extra MB's without passes attached to them has not progressed on the last couple of visits.

One big thing that has held me back is the constant lines at the FP+ kiosks.  Ever since they introduced the 4th FP+ option, which can only be booked at the kiosks, the kiosks have been swamped.  You're looking at a 15-20 minute wait just to get access to a kiosk.

The other thing is that I haven't personally needed the extra FP+'s.  Six at one park, including two tier ones at the parks with tiers, has been plenty.  Especially when coupled with rope drop.  We just haven't needed more.

I will be doing some more research here in the next week or two, and will be sure to report back.

TCD

Update time.

We left off on Monday afternoon, May 19th, with me bidding goodbye to Twin #2 so she could go back to her apartment and hang out with her new roommates.  I was gong to head home.

But, it was a nice afternoon, and I hadn't been by the Fort yet on this trip, so I decided to go take a quick look around.  You never know what you're going to see.

Plus, we haven't has a lot of Fiend on the scene reports about construction projects and such.  If you remember, there was a mysterious fenced off area behind Pioneer Hall that I reported on in the trip report I started right before this one.  It was time to check on that.

May is a slow time at the Fort. I'll bet many of you have never seen the overflow parking lot as empty as it was on this Monday afternoon:

51814282_zps47791987.jpg

I had my pick of parking spaces, and headed over to find an Orange Settlement bus waiting.  Not my first choice, but it would do.  From the bus, I could see that there were a lot of empty spaces in the Outpost golf cart parking area:

51814283_zpsc1c14531.jpg

As has been reported in the recent past, the old log-style benches around the Fort are starting to disappear.  The 2400-2600 bus stop still has them, though:

51814284_zps28f8e8bf.jpg

While I prefer the weather in the fall and winter, summer is definitely when the Fort looks its best.  Look at all the green in front of the Meadow Trading Post:

51814285_zps02866e08.jpg

After the scenic drive through the Fort, I arrived at the Settlement.  Here's a look at the future River Country DVC parking lot (maybe) :

51814286_zpsc7c114ed.jpg

I planned at stopping by Pioneer Hall for a look around, but we are going to take the long way there.  First, we will check on my farm:

51814287_zpsad266384.jpg

Here's one of my favorite spots in the Fort- the old vine-covered windmill:

51814288_zpsd5ffb042.jpg

I only discovered last year that these vines are Confederate Jasmine, and I was happy to see that it was still in bloom:

51814289_zps454f5fbd.jpg

We have some of this around our house, and this was a good year for it.  Ours has been in bloom since early April, and is just about finished for another year.  The vine here looks like it's about done too:

51814290_zps844be056.jpg

But, there were still plenty of flowers today.  And, oh the scent:

51814291_zpse626c87f.jpg

If you ever are in the Fort in April or May- be sure to stop by that windmill and take a deep breath through your nose.

Heavenly.

These ponies were enjoying an early dinner in the shadow of the windmill.  They didn't smell so heavenly:

51814292_zps7a6dc929.jpg

The Blacksmith wasn't around this afternoon.  I think he's more of a morning person:

51814293_zpscc8a94aa.jpg

There was nothing going on in the horse barn.  The morning horses were probably back and resting now, and the evening horses still had a bit of time before they had to go to work:

51814294_zps3a3bdeee.jpg

Since they like to keep us guessing about the calliope, I took this photo to show it was here on May 19:

51814295_zpsf39ed904.jpg

There is one carriage down there at the other end of the barn being prepped for this evening's carriage rides:

51814296_zps5a8bd6c0.jpg

That mystery fenced in area behind Pioneer Hall is still in place:

51814297_zpsb994028a.jpg

There doesn't seem to be any work going on at the Backyard BBQ pavilion:

51814298_zps4fce0a77.jpg

I did see guys with hardhats back in the parking lot behind Pioneer Hall:

51814299_zpsc7a154e5.jpg

Well, it looks like we are going to solve a mystery today, because the gate to that walled-off area is open:

51814300_zpsaab7eb71.jpg

All those vans say they are from Faden Builders, Inc:

51814301_zpsd5d600cf.jpg

That's the contractor who built the BABH, and who re-roofed the old River Country ticket booth.

So, what's going on here?  Looks like that walled-off area is a place to keep a bunch of building supplies- I see stacks of lumber and block:

51814302_zps15176276.jpg

Look, over there to the right are stacks of logs- like what is on the outside of Pioneer Hall:

51814303_zpsd01f927f.jpg

There was a saw going, and guys were cutting lumber back in there:

51814304_zpsbbc9daf9.jpg

There's some plywood stacked out here, and some unidentified objects on that blue pallet:

51814305_zpsd2265ca2.jpg

After seeing all of this, it was obvious these guys were working on something connected to Pioneer Hall- but what?  I decided to ask one of the guys.  That always works.  These guys don't work for Disney, and usually will give you a straight answer.  The guy I asked did.  He said, they're just replacing rotted wood on the exterior of Pioneer Hall.  That's it.

You can see that there is some plastic covering the back of the Pioneer Hall wall in this photo:

51814307_zps1aa6b454.jpg

So, mystery solved.

No big deal.

Here's the view of Bay Lake from just a little past where that walled off area is:

51814308_zpsd0579a9a.jpg

And here's a look back at the enclosure from that spot:

51814309_zpse8df6061.jpg

Here's another look at the back of Pioneer Hall:

51814311_zps014c4c34.jpg

Since I was in the area, I decided to take a quick look at the old River Country entrance area:

51814312_zps7fa00372.jpg

I already saw the new ticket booth roof the last time I was here.  But, looking at it this time, I'm wondering if they expanded the roof?  Does the covered area look bigger to you?:

51814313_zps56983fcd.jpg

I have some before and after photos of this area to share in the next update.

And, then it's time to meet some Fiends I had not met before.

TCD

Lettuce wraps fit the pan-Asian theme of 'O'hana', but that looks to be a horrible interpretation of them.  They're a pretty common appetizer in Chinese places these days....I guess popularized years back by PF Changs.  But....those really look gross. 

I've had the PF Chang lettuce wraps.  The photo of the 'oHan'na lettuce wraps don't look too much like them.  Except that they both have lettuce.

Kudos to TCD, our #1 detective!

I forgot to mention that we knew something related to Pioneer Hall was coming back in February, per this post: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/12088-two-new-construction-notices/

So, now we know what both of those Notices of Commencement were all about.

TCD

Concerning the Disney Apartments.  I've been told in the past from CMs that rented (not CP) that the rent almost wipes out the paycheck.  They had to take as many hours as possible to stay afloat.  Not sure if the CP works differently.

Thankfully those construction walls at the Poly were not  up when we visited.  We did get to see those choice villas being constructed to block the view of the castle.

TCD Detective Work 1.01.  If sleuthing doesn't provide the answer, just ask....

Interested in hearing more about the College Program and its semantics and hopefully a first-hand account from Twin 2.

Concerning the Disney Apartments.  I've been told in the past from CMs that rented (not CP) that the rent almost wipes out the paycheck.  

They had to take as many hours as possible to stay afloat.  

I wasn't aware that Disney was in the apartment renting business except for the CP/internship CMs.

I wasn't aware that Disney was in the apartment renting business except for the CP/internship CMs.

Lou, I could be wrong.  It was my wife's nephew and it was some time ago.  I don't recall him being enrolled.  Maybe he was.  And, I don't have all the particulars of his experience.  

I've had the PF Chang lettuce wraps.  The photo of the 'oHan'na lettuce wraps don't look too much like them.  Except that they both have lettuce.

Yes, those 'O'hana' lettuce wraps looks gnarly.  But they do look like they have edamame in them which I like, so I'd be willing to give them a try. 

It does look like a small waterfall incorporated in the statue that Santa showed, so maybe there will still be one -however small.

You made me look.  This is what I see:

fountain_zps5a8a6212.jpg

I would call that more of a fountain than a waterfall.

Also, that Hawaiian dude lost his swim trunks. It looks like they split in half, and he is holding the pieces. Not appropriate for a family resort.

Concerning the Disney Apartments.  I've been told in the past from CMs that rented (not CP) that the rent almost wipes out the paycheck.  They had to take as many hours as possible to stay afloat.  Not sure if the CP works differently.

Thankfully those construction walls at the Poly were not  up when we visited.  We did get to see those choice villas being constructed to block the view of the castle.

TCD Detective Work 1.01.  If sleuthing doesn't provide the answer, just ask....

Interested in hearing more about the College Program and its semantics and hopefully a first-hand account from Twin 2.

I'm not sure how it's all going to work out money-wise.  They do deduct an agreed on amount from each paycheck.  That covers the rent, utilities, and transportation.  I think they still end up with a decent amount of spending money.  Twin #2 already got her first paycheck, and spent all of it at the CM store.  Disney wins again.

I will provide updates from Twin #2 as they become available.  So far, she's loving it.  She loves her trainer and her immediate supervisor.  The work schedule has been very erratic- she has to be there at 4:30 am some mornings, and then work until 1 am other days.  She's also been in the utilidors, so she has me beat.

True.  And, by the way, as near I can tell, Disney isn't the owner/operator of the apartments.  I think it's a third party.  And the CP CM's don't have leases, they have license agreements. With some very interesting rules that are probably against Florida landlord/tenant law.  Disney has good lawyers.

Lou, I could be wrong.  It was my wife's nephew and it was some time ago.  I don't recall him being enrolled.  Maybe he was.  And, I don't have all the particulars of his experience.

Perhaps at one time they provided housing outside of the College Program, but they don't at the present time.

Yes, those 'O'hana' lettuce wraps looks gnarly.  But they do look like they have edamame in them which I like, so I'd be willing to give them a try.

It looks like they have a lot of those soy bean seeds.  Too many.  At another time or place, I might be interested, but not when there are big skewers of meat that need to be eaten.

TCD

True.  And, by the way, as near I can tell, Disney isn't the owner/operator of the apartments.  I think it's a third party.  

I've heard it referred to as "Disney sponsored housing", whatever that means.

Did you notice if the people working at the dorm, not the ones overseeing the CMs, were wearing Disney name tags?

I've heard it referred to as "Disney sponsored housing", whatever that means.

Did you notice if the people working at the dorm, not the ones overseeing the CMs, were wearing Disney name tags?

That's a very good question.

I actually did have to deal with someone in the office relating to my daughter's proof of auto insurance.  I can't remember if he had a Disney nametag on or not.

Some of the housing documents I looked over for my daughter mentioned the name of another company- and I think they actually are the ones who operate the apartments.  There are some very strict rules.  Stricter than the dorms my daughters have lived in. The big one that sticks out is that they inspect the apartments, and participants can be terminated if any prohibited items are found.  Which includes alcohol in the apartments for CMs under age 21. Which is fine by me.

TCD

Update time.

And, this update will bring us to conclusion of the 5/18-5/19 part of this trip report.

But, that does not mean that this report is ending.  Nope, this shining new era is just beginning.  I headed back to WDW just four days later to pick up Twin #2 at her apartment so we could head over to the 24 hour Rock Your Disney Side event at the MK.  And, I have a full report's worth of photos from that trip.  Including another visit to the Fort, and lots of firsts!

For now, though, it's still Monday, May 19, and we are in the Settlement area of the Fort.  The last update ended with this photo of the old River Country Ticket Booth:

51814313_zps56983fcd.jpg

The new roof looks good.  And, I thought it looked bigger-like they extended the area under cover.  So, I had to go back and dig up a photo from a previous trip, which shows how it looked before the new roof:

3614140_zpsb3c1d785.jpg

That was just in March.  I love how all those plants were growing on the roof.  I wonder how long it will take for that to happen on the new roof?

Looking at the before photo, I don't think that the new roof is any bigger than the old.  Just cleaner.

And while we are looking at the before photos, when I was here in March, they were just getting going on installing new light fixtures in the old River Country entrance area.  They had just started to install new wooden posts at that time, and the old light fixtures were still in place:

3614144_zps78467acd.jpg

Now, the new lights are all installed.  And, they installed a lot of them:

51814314_zps96b76219.jpg

51814315_zps04143f69.jpg

51814316_zpse5027f13.jpg

Those are some nice light fixtures.

I would like to think this means that they are not going to be ripping all of this out to build a DVC resort any time soon.

As I reported in a previous trip report, when they put the new roof on the River Country Ticket Booth, they ripped out the old animal cage that used to stand next to it.  There is still debris from the old cage in the spot where it used to be:

51814317_zps5f3bc9bf.jpg

51814319_zps7e00cab9.jpg

From here, I continued on my circuitous route to Pioneer Hall.  It was around 4 pm now, and the Settlement playground was missing customers:

51814320_zpsb5d9fc05.jpg

There was a plastic construction fence along the porch that hides the loading dock behind Pioneer Hall, but I couldn't see anything that looked like any repair work having been done around there:

51814321_zps5f06e7dc.jpg

There was more fencing on the other side of the fake porch too- and I thought that possibly some of the horizontal posts on the porch looked new, but I'm not sure:

51814322_zpse0ce9e37.jpg

51814323_zpsebd7afc3.jpg

Now we're at the side porch for Crockett's.  It also wasn't very busy, which is usually the case at this time of day:

51814324_zps537fb17c.jpg

I was planning to pop in to the Trail's End take out area to get a drink, but I had to make a pit stop first. 

Another of the Fort's treasures:

51814325_zps7f67f935.jpg

Whoever designed the men's restroom at Pioneer Hall gets an A+ from me for the theming:

51814327_zps61bce762.jpg

From here, I headed back to Trail's End for that drink.

As I was walking up the stairs, I noticed a couple sitting there on the bench under the covered area outside the doors to the take-out area.  They were wearing those "I'm Celebrating" buttons, which said they were celebrating their 24th anniversary.  The lady in that couple said hello to me and said she noticed the button I was wearing.  I was wearing the Proud Parent button that I posted a photo of in the first post.  I had received it in the College Program reception area for parents when I dropped off Twin #2 early that morning.  The lady asked if I had a child in the program, and I told her that she had just begun today, and that I had just left her.  She told me that they had a daughter who had begun the program in January, and was having the time of her life.   They told me that they had just come down to spend a few days with their daughter.  We then all had a really nice conversation about our children, and what they were doing, and Disney in general.  It was a nice conversation, and made me feel good about the decision my daughter had made to take a semester off from school to come and participate in the college program.  The subject of Fort Fiends never came up in that conversation. We were just some parents discussing how our daughters were participating in the college program.

it wasn't until a day or two later, when I saw a post from Fort Fiend HappyCamper/Deb that I made the connection that this is who I had the conversation with on the porch.

What are the chances that we would meet each other like that?

I think it's pretty cool.

Anyway, after I spoke with Deb and her husband, I got that drink.

I live in constant fear that one day I'm going to look at the Trail's End take out menu and see that the Giddyap and Go chicken meal has been discontinued.  For now, though, all is well:

51814328_zpscc155034.jpg

Well, actually that's not true.

All is not well if you like Trail's End biscuits with your GAG.  Look at the menu again.  It says that your meal comes with cornbread.  It used to say your choice of cornbread or biscuits.  Now it just says cornbread.  That is not cause for immediate concern, as it also doesn't list cowboy beans as a side option, and they still have those.  Since we're talking about this, I will jump ahead to another part of my report and let you know that I have since ordered a GAG, and the CM taking my order confirmed that you have a choice of cornbread or cornbread with your GAG.  They don't have biscuits in the evening any more.  This is not a crisis for me, as everyone in the TCD gang preferred the cornbread to the biscuits anyway.  But, if you're not a cornbread fan, you're out of luck.

So, there's a TCD news flash for you.  No more biscuits with your GAG.  How come I'm the first one to break this news?

I think I'm also the first one to report that you can now sit at a table with barstools on the Trail's End porch.  And, there will be an update on this subject later in this report, because there's yet another change to the porch seating arrangements which has occurred since this photo was taken on May 19th.  And, (spoiler alert) if you're a fan of playing checkers on a barrel, you may not want to hear what I have to say about that.  But, we'll get to that in due time. For now, when this photo was taken, there was one high-top and one barrel with checkers available for you sitting pleasure:

51814330_zps7b10ff62.jpg

The crepe myrtle trees in the landscaped area in front of Pioneer Hall have sprouted their summer leaves, and should be blooming with flowers in the next month:

51814331_zpsbaad0da9.jpg

I hadn't even noticed this when I walked by earlier, but those guys working on Pioneer Hall were working on an area right behind the check-in stand for Trail's End:

51814332_zps86014d9c.jpg

Now it was time for me to go.

So, I headed to the bus stop.

A Yellow Outpost bus was there.

That would do.

So, off I went.

We stopped at the 300 loop bus stop, because some lady who was seated across from it needed to ask the bus driver if he was heading to the Settlement, even though this bus was clearly pointed in the opposite direction and had a sign that said Outpost Yellow illuminated on the marquee.  Hey, you never know.  Here's the lady.  People like her deserve to by honored in TCD TR's:

51814333_zpsed1eea08.jpg

It was a warm afternoon, which usually means the dog park and the playground area next to it will be empty, and it was:

51814334_zps65ac2c3c.jpg

Here's the swamp across from the 1400 loop.  If you want a Fort Wilderness Railroad Spike, there are some back in there.  All you need to do is look:

51814335_zpsd6ad6f88.jpg

As we passed the 1500 loop, I noticed that there was one of those plastic construction fences across the loop entrance.  I tried to get a photo, but I was too late.  I did get the corner of the fence though:

51814337_zps1a43ee5b.jpg

I could see from the bus that both the 1500 and 1600 loops were empty.  Here's the 1600 loop bus stop, and you can see that there isn't anyone in the 1600 loop:

51814338_zps82b2dda1.jpg

So, the 1500 and the 1600 loops were closed.

Why?

That's what I wanted to know.

So, when I got to the Outpost parking lot, I got my car and headed back to the 1500 loop for a quick look.

I knew nobody would stop me.

I was going to park in that spot near the 1600/1800 loop comfort station where the street cleaner dumps his dirty water, but as I drove past the 1500 loop, I noticed that the gate was now pulled to the side.  So I drove in.  There wasn't a sign saying I couldn't.  It turns out the fence was moved because the workers who had been in there with their trucks were in the process of leaving.  A truck was heading around the loop the wrong way, and I had to pull into a site to let him by.  I waved at him, and he waved at me.  No one told me to leave. They didn't care. It was Miller time for them, and they were leaving.

I didn't see anything new or different in the first part of the loop- same trees in the tent pads like always:

51814340_zps41e687e6.jpg

Around the back part of the loop, on the outside sites that back up to the canal, I saw that they had cut down some big pine trees, which were still lying there up on that hill:

51814341_zpsda7a64bd.jpg

This site had one of those hand-held compacting machines that they use to pack down the coquina to make it nice and hard so it will break tent stakes and give the customers without air mattresses sore backs.  There are some tree stumps back there, and a brand new drainage pipe behind the grill:

51814342_zpsbc5ba2cb.jpg

Other than that, I didn't see anything new on the 1500 loop.  I don't think they were working on the sites or utilities- just chopping down some more trees and replacing a drainage pipe.

On the way out, I noticed that some ding-a-ling had chopped down all the gardenias at the four way stop. That's bad timing.  They bloom around now.  No gardenia flowers for us this year, I guess:

51814344_zpsbf09f967.jpg

I had noticed earlier that they had the Calliope truck parked in the overflow lot.  I don't know why, but here it is:

51814345_zps8fc63bc9.jpg

The last time I got to see that, I paid for it with a flat tire on my camper from driving through the backstage area.

As I headed out of the gate, I met the newest TCD RMOG award winner. This idiot in the rented convertible was hanging out and planning to drive into the Fort by following a Disney bus through the gate.  That's a bad plan.  And a bus driver had just got done telling the guy to get the heck out of here.  He didn't leave, though.  I wish I could have stayed to watch how this all worked out, but I had to get going .  So, we just have this photo, and no end of the story.  My thanks to the Four Seasons resort for the photobomb:

51814346_zps8e81e66e.jpg

From here, I left and went home.

So that's it for the first part of this trip.

As I said, though,  I didn't stay home for long.

So don't go away just yet, there's a whole bunch more to come.

TCD

Loss of biscuits is not a deal breaker, but you mention the CM stated none in the evening.  Does that mean they are available in the day?  And if so, why only day?

The last picture with the RMOG and Abomination is just wrong.

Loss of biscuits is not a deal breaker, but you mention the CM stated none in the evening.  Does that mean they are available in the day?  And if so, why only day?

My guess would be the biscuits are available for the breakfast buffet but after that closes down they don't make any more that day.