Not so much a converter, but an adapter:

http://www.amazon.com/Conntek-14315-1-5-Foot-Pigtail-Connector/dp/B003YDY7YK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1401391214&sr=8-5&keywords=50+amp+to+30+amp+rv+adapter

I carry one because, I've run into a campsite where the 30 Amp was bad, but the 50 Amp worked.

If the pedestal only has 50 amp hookups you'd need the adapter, but I rarely see a 50amp pedestal that doesn't also have a 30 amp hookup. 

Yes.  I'd check with the campground first before spending the bucks on the adapter.  I have yet to see a pedestal with 50A only.  Most look similar to this:

191695676-S.jpg

If the pedestal only has 50 amp hookups you'd need the adapter, but I rarely see a 50amp pedestal that doesn't also have a 30 amp hookup. 

Yes.  I'd check with the campground first before spending the bucks on the adapter.  I have yet to see a pedestal with 50A only.  Most look similar to this:

191695676-S.jpg

I agree.  The only time we've ever seen 50 amp only was at Outdoor Resorts in Port St. Lucie, FL, and they are a motorhome-only resort.

191695676-S.jpg

Thank you!  I called the campground back and their website says that section (where we reserved) is set up for 50 amp however, he said what the picture showed, that it's set up for 50 amp but that it has a receptacle for BOTH 30 and 50...so we're good to go :)

My trailer has 30 amp service, but I purchased the 50 to 30 and 15 to 30 adapters and put them in my just in case box. I also carry an extra 50' 30 amp extension cord, and have used it a few times.

Jetty Park has numerous 50 amp boxes that are double 50 only with a 20 amp. They also have some double 30 only the same way. Just depends on where you are in the park.

Not so much a converter, but an adapter:

http://www.amazon.com/Conntek-14315-1-5-Foot-Pigtail-Connector/dp/B003YDY7YK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1401391214&sr=8-5&keywords=50+amp+to+30+amp+rv+adapter

I carry one because, I've run into a campsite where the 30 Amp was bad, but the 50 Amp worked.

I have also run into a bad 30 amp but a good 50. Glad I had an adapter in the camper.

See, Nacole! I knew people smarter than me would know the answer.

Jason thinks it has both but wasn't sure.

Haha...you can let Jason know, that he was right :)   Do you know of any dump stations near the campground?  I don't think there is one there...

I have also run into a bad 30 amp but a good 50. Glad I had an adapter in the camper.

Hmmm.... may be a good idea for us to carry one in the tool box, just in case.  Thanks :)