The Disney folks are genius... $30 for a magic band? Pretty cool that they play sounds. I bet people are going crazy over these things.

But if you can charge more than double for a Star Wars magic band, where is Star Wars Land?!??

http://m.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news/13jun2014-new-star-wars-magicbands-play-customized-audio-at-touch-points.htm

I has to buy them. Total waste of money, but I had to get them. Tricky also that they have to be linked to your ticket at time of purchase. The CM told me that was to keep them off eBay. I wish they had a orange one with an x-wing though. I'm sure they will release a new one each year

Total waste of money, but I had to get them.

Speaking of a waste of money, did you see what I got at the SWW this year, a huge Stormtrooper to go along with R2D2? Next year, Darth Vader.

And Jason, the answer is still no. You can't play with my SW toys.

ST2_zps0823f240.jpg

Speaking of a waste of money, did you see what I got at the SWW this year, a huge Stormtrooper to go along with R2D2? Next year, Darth Vader.

ST2_zps0823f240.jpg

Let me see if I can channel my inner Lou.... Lou, it's just a silly movie. What are you doing with that stuff? 

How did I do?

ST2_zps0823f240.jpg

Jedi's think alike. I bought the storm trooper Saturday at DHS to match the Vader I bought at Target last month. The funniest thing was that the storm trooper was cheaper at DHS than Target. Someone at Disney did not do their homework.....lol

ST2_zps0823f240.jpg

For some reason, I always thought the R2 was bigger than that, I always thought it was sitting on the floor, and was 2 or 3 feet tall, now with the perspective of the laptop, I can see the true size.

For some reason, I always thought the R2 was bigger than that, I always thought it was sitting on the floor, and was 2 or 3 feet tall, now with the perspective of the laptop, I can see the true size.

So Lou isn't *quite* as nerdy as you thought?