• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still want the purse.

It was originally the Heritage Shop.  I have a colonial tri-cornered hat and a copy of the Declaration of Independence from there.  They sold patriotic red,white, and blue merchandise.   Smuckers Jams

True.   CM's get paid on Thursday.  Twin #2 is usually out of money by Sunday.   But, she has some cool stuff.   TCD

I was going to post about this, but the boards were down forever so I couldn't. Then I was on a cruise.

But, I am also honored to have been chosen to be one of the opening photographers in this location. One of the items offered is a spirit picture. As a spirit photographer, we use a special camera that captures your inner spirit that is visible in the printed photograph. When you look at the photo, you can see yourself transform into your inner spirit. Its really cool.  

Cool!!!

So how come you haven't started on your cruise report yet???  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

Just got back from checking out Memento Mori's. What a great shop! They had all kinds of cool things that I've never seen in any other shop. Lots of cute t-shirts, home decor, etc. They had the HM Magicbands, and I almost bought one until they told me it doesn't do anything special. We bought our grandson the Olaf one, and it plays music or something, but the HM one doesn't. I'll stick to my free Magicbands! We didn't do a Spirit Photo, but they looked really cool, and seemed to be very popular.

Definitely a fun shop worth checking out!