Maiden voyage tomorrow!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Fiends at your next camping trip, not a problem. Order your Ronco life size standup cutouts of your favorite Fiends now. For only $19.99, get TnBob, with or without a cigarette. Who wouldn't want a

Can you buy a life size Lou voodoo doll to stick railroad spikes into?   Would that be a Lou-doo doll?

Love this!  Hope you have a terrific time, even if it will be fiend-less.  :)     I think Lou just won the internet for today.     BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!   Act now and get your free set of Ginzu kni

Sounds great!  I just checked.  The closest Red Robin is 25 miles away, and there are two more about 50 miles away.  If I'm ever in one of those areas, I'll be sure to check them out.

Gwen, the next time you make it down to Raleigh, you can try it out...  we have them all over the place.  Let me know if you are coming and I "might" buy you and David's meal....

I think the first Red Robin I saw was in Anchorage, Alaska about 6 years ago.

The closest one to us right now would be Brandon, but we very seldom venture towards Tampa.

I will have to watch and see when the I-Drive one will open.

The food looks awesome!

I will have to watch and see when the I-Drive one will open.

The food looks awesome!

Keep an eye out because they opened a new one around us they had some preview staff training days that you could sign up to go and get free food while they trained their staff

Keep an eye out because they opened a new one around us they had some preview staff training days that you could sign up to go and get free food while they trained their staff

That was my first exposure to Red Robin, then sent out invites to their preview staff days to our company. We went to one of those and have been HOOKED.

Let's just say I get a free burger about once a month :)

Love this!  Hope you have a terrific time, even if it will be fiend-less.  :)

I think Lou just won the internet for today.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

Act now and get your free set of Ginzu knives - pay only $19.95 shipping and handling.   8)

I figured a cinnamon roll would come for $19.95. 

Interesting so you beat my statement by 6 minutes. Not bad. Lol

Burn. 

Mom, dad and Adam all had burgers and I had fish and chips

5EDA1047-8DC5-496E-93CD-EC825F908913-309

I forgot to take a picture but they had little touch screen machines on the table and you could order from them if you were ready and your waiter had not come over yet or as soon as you sat down you could put your drink order in or your starters or drinks. You could also PAY to play games and pay your bill on it. We did that, it was kind of convenient to be able to pay and leave and not wait for the bill and then wait for then to come back, etc.

Our Chili's has that too. 

Like the fact that the bunk has the net.

Great idea.

That is cool! 

Sounds great!  I just checked.  The closest Red Robin is 25 miles away, and there are two more about 50 miles away.  If I'm ever in one of those areas, I'll be sure to check them out.

Even 10 miles from home in a campground is nice!  

We camp 10 minutes from home all the time. 

A little blurry but they had a shooting arcade.

A6032FFE-27EA-4499-837A-F56C2FF8DC7A-635

1BCFBDF2-D1F6-453B-BD08-AD1297E33D6B-635

They also had and some hunting arcade games, 2 pressed penny machines, a restaurant and a fudge/candy store. We got chocolate and shoo fly pie fudge and both were good but I really liked tr shoo fly pie the best. They also had some gross sounding flavors like watermelon and bubble gum. Personally I think that is just wrong. Fudge should not be flavors like that.

Beckers, Cabela's looks like a fun place for the kids!

Gwen, the next time you make it down to Raleigh, you can try it out...  we have them all over the place.  Let me know if you are coming and I "might" buy you and David's meal....

Duane, I'd love to see you again and meet your family.   But the next time we come to Raleigh will be on 7/13 to babysit 4 of our grandchildren for the day so their parents can attend a wedding in VA.  The same grandkids that were at WDW with us last fall.  They are now 3, 4, 6, and 8.  Much as I love them, there's no way I'd take them out to a restaurant without their parents along.  They are too rowdy for the two of us to keep up with them in public!

They also had some fish tanks. Adam made a friend while looking at the fish, she was bi lingual do Adam learned "turtle" in Spanish while they were checking the fish out together.

We also saw this guy, at first we thought there was something wrong with his mouth, nope just a fish tail hanging out.

8659711E-36CE-4A49-A399-10337D7A771F-635

Trying on hats

D0F18E88-325C-4EB7-90C9-C8DAF41AB50E-635

Cabella's looks very cool. They are building a new one in Chattanooga that I'll go to. Hopefully it has all the cool stuff this one has.

A lot depends on size. They just built a new one in Newark, DE that isn't nearly as big as this one and doesn't have the amount of animal mounts, etc. hopefully the one they are building by you is as good as this one!

We have a Red Robin just a few miles down the road but I haven't been to it yet.  

But, I have been to the Cabela's that opened near us and that was very fun.  Even better, it is very near the new Toys R Us, so that can just be a nice afternoon out for us. :D

Becker's i am loving all the pictures and descriptions.  Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

The store in Pa. is the largest Cabelas'  and John is right it was farmers fields.    It now is a shopping mecca...    Local hint...   Go in the mornings on Monday through Wednesday.  Then stay away.   Don't ever go on a weekend...    My daughter used to call it "Daddy's Toyland "when she was small.