• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm the same way about anything princess and BBB, but if I ever have granddaughters, all bets are off

Well, I have to take back some of the criticism I dished out about this earlier. We checked on this Frozen stuff this past weekend The parade was cute. They have a few of the floats from the MVMCP

I am calling it right now- the live band is going to be Mulch, Sweat and Shears in snowflake hats.  Heaven help us.   TCD

$59 for reserved viewing of the princesses arriving in the park, access to a lame dance party that goes on for 7 hours anyways, and a couple of ding dongs while standing up in a reserved area watching fireworks that you can see just as well from the area not roped off only 3 feet away.  

Do you people realize the cash they are bringing in with these special events?  Not 5 years ago, you could book an entire campsite for a night at the Fort for $59.  Now you get a roped off area and a bite sized piece of cheesecake.  And we wonder where they came up with the $1 billion they flushed down that TragicBank boondoggle.  

$59 for reserved viewing of the princesses arriving in the park, access to a lame dance party that goes on for 7 hours anyways, and a couple of ding dongs while standing up in a reserved area watching fireworks that you can see just as well from the area not roped off only 3 feet away.

Do you people realize the cash they are bringing in with these special events? Not 5 years ago, you could book an entire campsite for a night at the Fort for $59. Now you get a roped off area and a bite sized piece of cheesecake. And we wonder where they came up with the $1 billion they flushed down that TragicBank boondoggle.

And I'm going to contribute! But a reserved area to 3 things (parade, sing-a-long show, and fireworks) made it worth it to me. I'm joining the man. But I won't go to Starbucks.

Of course you would!!!  Daddys are like that with their daughters.  And thank goodness they are!

Did you not read my post clearly?  

I'd NEVER pay that amount of money to see a couple of characters and watch some fireworks.  

I'm kidding.  Of course I would.  But don't tell anyone.    

NEVER!!!

I'm reading this thinking I'd never pay for this. Then I remember how much money I shelled out a few years ago so my boys could ride on a train that looked like Thomas the Tank Engine. Not once but twice. And I realize I probably would.

I would never do it.  Unless I was there, and my daughters asked me to go.  Then I'd probably shell out the cash.  

Nope, never.

Did you not read my post clearly?  

I'd NEVER pay that amount of money to see a couple of characters and watch some fireworks.  

I'm kidding.  Of course I would.  But don't tell anyone.    

NEVER!!!

Yep same here. Never. Well you know.

From Inside the Magic...

A first look inside Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post has been revealed by Disney, part of the Frozen Summer Fun LIVE event coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning this Saturday, July 5, continuing through September 1.

Guests will begin the experience by steping into the familiar wintery shack set up in Soundstage One:

OAKENS000111-613x408-550x366.jpg

Inside, there will be an ice skating rink set up for guests to enjoy ($10 for 30 minutes):

OAKENS000222-613x397-550x356.jpg

Plenty of Frozen merchandise will be available, including new open edition MagicBands:

OAKENS000444-613x401-550x359.jpg

OAKENS111111-600x400-550x366.jpg

OAKENS111222-600x400-550x366.jpg

OAKENS000999-307x465.jpg

OAKENS000666-600x393-550x360.jpg

Guests will also find a door marked “sauna” that leads… back into the hot Florida sun outside:

OAKENS000888-310x465.jpg

Check back this Saturday, July 5 for a complete look at Frozen Summer Fun LIVE at Walt Disney World.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/photos/photos-wandering-oakens-trading-post-features-ice-skating-magicbands-and-more-merchandise-in-frozen-summer-fun-event-at-walt-disney-world/

Anyone going today, look for a CM named Danielle. She took a shift at Wandering Oaken's TP today. She says she's up for the challenge of little girls and their love of Elsa. If you do see her, snap a photo for mom. :)

It's amazing that this imagineered display all came together in under three weeks!

I've been watching the videos of this "attraction" on the AlGorenet and I am not impressed. The best thing about it is its going to siphon off a lot of screaming kids and their doting parents from the better attractions at the studios.