Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

A couple more pics from TCD...

"Signage on the old RC ticket booth. Says: Lukow Seven Saloon"

FortEvent20140705-8.jpg

"Luke on the beach?"

FortEvent20140705-9.jpg

I was down at the TCD Ranch when the family arrived. They hitched up two carts and loaded the family up. They brought out a horse and put him in the blacksmith area. The blacksmith said that he was told to act like he was working on the horse. As soon as the family was loaded up he turned the fire off and put the horse back in the barn. He was not kidding he was just putting on a show. The horse never obtained new shoes. Three cowboys/cowgirls were on quarter horses in front of the wagons. They then led the wagons through parts of the campground.

The blacksmith also told me that the family had been doing things like this all week. He said that they had rented out a park one night. He also said that they rented out one of the water parks for a day. I said yeah they even hired out their own country music star. He smiled and said that he did not know anything about that. I said sure and laughed. I have never seen this many Disney big dogs at the Fort. Disney security people are all over the place.

Excellent reporting - thanks!!

We have staked out the last picnic table on the porch...right by the arcade door. Anyone out and about stop by...there's room for more!

:jumpforjoy

I am probing the security, and have been having fun. I just walked up to the two kids guarding one of the access points and told them I was Mr. Lukow, and asked if they would be so kind as to direct me to my party. One of them bought it!

TCD.

Brilliant!!

Lots of them at the Settlement restrooms. And lots of cowboy hats.

Yee haw!!

Have a few pics but was told the regular people can sit on other side of wooden posts & watch fireworks. About 11:45. They will have their private concert before fireworks. Was told yes it's a family. Pics to follow.

Sweet!

This is great "on the scene" reporting!! Thank you for all the great updates.

It sure is!! WELL DONE FIENDS.  :heartsmiley:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD