Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

But then, you're also 1300+ miles away.  Be tough seeing the fireworks, even if you get the time correct........

Is that a dare?   8)

We need more snooping. I'm hoping it's earlier.

They were fairly late when we were there during a party.  They went off around midnight, BUT... the guest of honor was also reportedly well over an hour late.

Mo, if we head out now and share the driving we could make it to the a Fort before 11:00 PM Saturday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well this just keeps getting more and more interesting!

Hot off the presses, I have new photos and information from this morning (Thanks TCD!!!)

Here's what Clementine's Beach looked like this morning...

FortEvent20140705-1.jpg

FortEvent20140705-3.jpg

All the picnic tables have been removed from the pavilion

FortEvent20140705-2.jpg

A complete stage and sound system are being installed.

FortEvent20140705-5.jpg

All new furnishings and props...

FortEvent20140705-4.jpg

FortEvent20140705-6.jpg

TCD talked to the CM in charge and he said they worked all night, that it is a private party and that there will be a concert by a nationally known country artist. He could not disclose the name.

Sounds like all Fiends here need to attend.

Is it possible to get into the Wilderness Pavilion without going in through the main entrance?

If not, they'll be no Fiends crashing as I would guess they'll be someone checking attendees.

You'll have to settle for the fireworks only.

With thanks to Fiend Okieatheart for the heads up (thanks!), it seems the people throwing this party might be throwing parties all over WDW!

Some info posted to the forums on WDWMagic.  I can't confirm the source as I don't know the poster, so take this all with a grain of salt...

It appears this is being held by a group of 30-40 family members that have a gathering at WDW every year with a theme.  Over the course of a week or so they have a party each night at a different location around WDW, including in the parks.  Each party has a different mission or theme.

So far this week they allegedly had a party at AK in Dinoland, HS at the Tower of Terror, Typhoon Lagoon, Epcot and then back to HS where there was supposedly a shindig on the Streets of America complete with music/performances from Newsies.  Further word is that they are supposedly having a party "sometime this weekend" at Clementine's Beach, complete with a private concert by Luke Bryan.

There are more details in the thread, but again, I can't confirm people/sources.  If you want to check it out...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/musical-newsies-hollywood-studios.886324/page-2#post-6193499

If true, that would explain why the event noise notice announcement says only 45 minutes. That's probably the length of Luke Bryan's performance.

And how much money do you have to be able to get him for a private concert, he's a big name in Country music.

But you do have question the accuracy of the details because is also says it's being held on Clementine's Beach and it's not.

Well the concert isn't, but the fireworks are.  And to people that have never been to the Fort, they wouldn't likely know that the pavilion isn't actually on the beach.

I'm still a bit skeptical of the info, especially since the poster is a newbie (although reportedly longtime lurker), but the other party info they talked about apparently did happen, and it would make sense given what TCD found out this morning, so...

I guess we'll find out soon enough!

I'd pull up a rocking chair on the porch of Crockett's.  I'm betting you'll be able to hear just fine from there.

Plus I'd bet they'll be blocking off the road towards the pavilion and you won't be able to get too close.

Although I do like Aaron's River Country idea...  8)

More from TCD...

"The CM's there had badges like for a concert that said Camp LKO event staff"

I googled "camp lko" Disney and found this:

http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php/8546-Wizarding-World-Diagon-Alley-Discussion-Part-2/page563

Need to find a Luckow family member to marry one of my kids to so I can join in the fun.