Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

I probably should file this in the rumor board as I can't confirm the source, but word on the street is that there will be a private party on Clementine's Beach Saturday night, complete with fireworks.

Figured I'd give you Fiends on the Scene a heads up in case it proves to be true.

We were lucky enough to be there to see some private party fireworks a few years ago and they were spectacular!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

Guests often confuse the weekly beer pong parties on the 3000 loop with private parties at Clementines. It is easy to mistake this, since the 3000 loop is so,close to the beach.

One correction, Mo.  This isn't a party....it's a revolt!  I've organized this to end injustice once and for all.  Cinnamon rolls will adorn the shoe tree, and Grande cups of Starbucks will be dumped into Bay Lake in a recreation of the Boston Tea Party.  I declare independence from the evil cartel!  

One correction, Mo.  This isn't a party....it's a revolt!  I've organized this to end injustice once and for all.  Cinnamon rolls will adorn the shoe tree, and Grande cups of Starbucks will be dumped into Bay Lake in a recreation of the Boston Tea Party.  I declare independence from the evil cartel!  

:bravo:

vive_la_cinnamon_tshirts-rd499d69ac6d14d

I probably should file this in the rumor board as I can't confirm the source, but word on the street is that there will be a private party on Clementine's Beach Saturday night, complete with fireworks.

Figured I'd give you Fiends on the Scene a heads up in case it proves to be true.

We were lucky enough to be there to see some private party fireworks a few years ago and they were spectacular!

Any idea of a time?

Any idea of a time?

Haven't seen any info on time.

That's understandable. It's obviously stuck to mine somewhere. Fireworks are supposed to be at 11...what time should we head down?

Not sure what park hours are this week, but they usually shut the boats down completely for this kind of stuff.  So if you're planning to head to/from the MK anywhere around that time, keep that in mind.

Not sure what park hours are this week, but they usually shut the boats down completely for this kind of stuff.  So if you're planning to head to/from the MK anywhere around that time, keep that in mind.

I assumed the source of you rumor was something on the Hub?

In the past, when they had a private party on Clementine's Beach, there was an announcement on the Hub about the boats being suspended.

The last such announcement was back in March, but the event got rained out.

If this rumor is true, and they are setting off special fireworks, then past history would dictate that boats won't be running from the Fort marina for a period before and after the fireworks.  Not cool on a busy holiday weekend.

TCD

That's exactly what they are. I talked to a CM watching the work from the dock about 2 hours ago. He knew they were placing anchors for fireworks barges, but he either didn't know for sure when they were scheduled, or he just wouldn't tell me!