Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

Sure, he is!

Exactly…..and he has a knack for writing as so many of us "think"…which keeps us reading along!  I think he has been told more than once to publish a collection of his reports.

Reading through one of his trip reports tells me that he is a better writer than some that do it professionally.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

For a long time I thought TCD was a writer of some sort. But he is not.

Well I guess he is a trip report writer so never mind.

Sure, he is!

Exactly…..and he has a knack for writing as so many of us "think"…which keeps us reading along!  I think he has been told more than once to publish a collection of his reports.

Reading through one of his trip reports tells me that he is a better writer than some that do it professionally.

Oh I agree with that. I think he should also get invites from Disney when they have press events.

You know y'all are going to give him a big head. Lol.

Oh I agree with that. I think he should also get invites from Disney when they have press events.

TCD calls them out on stuff when it's wrong, broken, ineffective, etc. most, if not all, of the people with their Disney blogs that I have read never say a negative thing which is annoying. Everything is sugar coated and I think they are afraid if they tell it like it is, they won't be invited again. Same goes with "mommy bloggers" I follow a handful of them, local and nation wide and anytime they review stuff its all sunshine and rainbows. They leave out stuff that seems negative but in reality would be good as a reader to know. Like a new theme park opened by me and not one blogger who reviewed it mentioned there is no shade and it's black top so you roast there. Yet every friend that has gone their FB status after they visit is always some form of its fun but there is no shade/black top is too hot, etc.

It would be awesome to get TCD trip reports on Disney press events, I'd rather keep him to ourselves :P

TCD calls them out on stuff when it's wrong, broken, ineffective, etc. most, if not all, of the people with their Disney blogs that I have read never say a negative thing which is annoying. Everything is sugar coated and I think they are afraid if they tell it like it is, they won't be invited again. Same goes with "mommy bloggers" I follow a handful of them, local and nation wide and anytime they review stuff its all sunshine and rainbows. They leave out stuff that seems negative but in reality would be good as a reader to know. Like a new theme park opened by me and not one blogger who reviewed it mentioned there is no shade and it's black top so you roast there. Yet every friend that has gone their FB status after they visit is always some form of its fun but there is no shade/black top is too hot, etc.

It would be awesome to get TCD trip reports on Disney press events, I'd rather keep him to ourselves :P

That's why I like Josh's site. He tells it like it is too. 

You know y'all are going to give him a big head. Lol.

Oh come on Ray, you've met me.  Do you think it's possible for these well-deserved compliments to give me a higher opinion of myself than I already have?

Preach it sister!

This is so true.  WDW is like any other business- it has its good points and its bad.  For me, the good outweigh the bad, but that doesn't mean I have to ignore the bad.

That's why I like Josh's site. He tells it like it is too. 

I like Josh's site for the most part.

But, the fact that his real girlfriend gets him CM discounts skews his views of the food offerings at WDW.

Fixed it.

LOL.

You like that quality in a man?

LOL again.  Good point.

Women say that they want men to be honest.  But we all know that they really don't want to know the truth when they ask : "Do these jeans make me look fat?"

TCD

Oh come on Ray, you've met me.  Do you think it's possible for these well-deserved compliments to give me a higher opinion of myself than I already have?

Preach it sister!

This is so true.  WDW is like any other business- it has its good points and its bad.  For me, the good outweigh the bad, but that doesn't mean I have to ignore the bad.

I like Josh's site for the most part.

But, the fact that his real girlfriend gets him CM discounts skews his views of the food offerings at WDW.

LOL.

LOL again.  Good point.

Women say that they want men to be honest.  But we all know that they really don't want to know the truth when they ask : "Do these jeans make me look fat?"

TCD

I need reminding of who this Josh is and what does he do, blog?  Or work for Disney?

There is just so much out there about Disney and who can help you make your vacation great and who knows all of the insider info about all of it.  As with everything, information overload.  That's why I like to stick to one or two, particularly here because I pretty much only stay at the Fort.

TCD yes we want honesty, as in where you're going and how much you really spent at that football game.  Does anyone in their right mind even ask if they look fat any more?  Besides, they make skinny jeans in every size now, so….problem solved!

Very good point about the writing.  Probably another reason I enjoy your work more than all the fluff out there, plus you notice many of the same things I do that don't seem quite right!

What is Josh's site? Never heard of it.

I need reminding of who this Josh is and what does he do, blog?  Or work for Disney?

Josh is some mysterious guy who has his own blog: http://www.easywdw.com/

He visits WDW a lot, but apparently has no job, and no ads to support his site.

GDF is not-so-secretly in love with him.  So we call him her boyfriend.

Lou says he's some kid who still lives in his mom's basement.

That's about it.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...

I heard something about Luke Bryan on the radio over this past weekend, and meant to share it here.

For those of you who said "Luke who?", Luke Bryan just broke the all-time stadium attendance record for a country music artist with four sold out shows at Chicago's Soldier Field.  He performed for over 225,000 fans over the course of a weekend.

That's a few more than he performed for at the Fort on July 5th:

http://tasteofcountry.com/luke-bryan-stadium-attendance-record-chicago-2014/

TCD